SDCC 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    Also ran into Troy Polamalu, I have had my fair ahair of run ins with stars but this one caught me off guard. I'm a huge Steelers fan and never expected to see him at SDCC. I only got a quick.photo because he was with his family but I was excited as could be

Nice pics.

I would have been surprised to see Polamalu there too.

I don't recognize the guy in the last pic. Who is he?
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Dolph Ziggler from the WWE

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I hate myself for not going. NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Here are some more pics from the SDCC 2012. I could do this all day...

Comment

• I dont know how you people find time to take so many pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
              I really like the Sideshow Poison Ivy, but I won't be adding it my collection. I don't have the funds for that, but I'll definitely be getting the Play Arts Kai Catwoman and Robin figures.
              Any idea how much that sideshow catwoman will be?

I was looking at the play arts catwoman but I already own the arkham city one so it seems kind of redundant for me :|

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                I dont know how you people find time to take so many pics!
                Easy. I carry two cameras with me at all times to take visual documentation of everything that happens. The only thing I missed was Ron Jeremy. I decided not to bother him because he was in a rotten mood. He was pissed because his flight was late and they put him in a crappy Hotel... At least that's what I heard him grumbling as he walked by. Another guy saw him and tried to get a pic, but he kept walking.

Comment

• More pics from SDCC 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    Easy. I carry two cameras with me at all times to take visual documentation of everything that happens. The only thing I missed was Ron Jeremy. I decided not to bother him because he was in a rotten mood. He was pissed because his flight was late and they put him in a crappy Hotel... At least that's what I heard him grumbling as he walked by. Another guy saw him and tried to get a pic, but he kept walking.
                    I think Ron Jeremy is typcially that way. I saw him in Vegas once and dude Big Timed me and just kept walking when I ask if I could take a photo.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      I think Ron Jeremy is typcially that way. I saw him in Vegas once and dude Big Timed me and just kept walking when I ask if I could take a photo.
                      Ron Jeremy is not "big enough" to be big timing anyone! Now some of his female co-workers ...

Comment

• Originally posted by UltimateFighter View Post
                        Ron Jeremy is not "big enough" to be big timing anyone! Now some of his female co-workers ...
                        What I found odd was at the AEE in Vegas, he was the only person charging for pics. I could walk right up and take a FREE pic with Sunny Leone or Alexis Texas, but this guy charged $20!! I suppose he considers himself the Hulk Hogan of the adult industry.

Comment

Working...
                        X