No announcement yet.

2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah right. I know you really want that but if you can't downtown will you start looking outward?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• My wife actually got a downtown hotel that's a couple of miles away from the CC, so we'll probably choose that one. Before doing so, we're going to check out some apartments and condos as their rates are comparable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        My wife actually got a downtown hotel that's a couple of miles away from the CC, so we'll probably choose that one. Before doing so, we're going to check out some apartments and condos as their rates are comparable.
        Cool. You might be able to get a hotel closer. I'm sure some of the reservations will be cancelled and available. IIRC, you received an email last year from Travel Planners providing you a link and informing of the option to pick another hotel in the downtown area.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I swear, if I see another "I got the Omni, but wanted the Hard Rock" post on FB, I'm going to start making voodoo dolls and studying incantations.

Comment

• The joys of living in san diego.

Comment

• I want that joy
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Quit bitchin and do it.

then you can rent out your apt to all the out of towners from the board and make bank.

Comment

• Ugh this hotel nonsense sounds like a fucking nightmare! Glad I got where I got with a little bit of a drive and avoided it.
                  A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• they need to just switch to tickermaster for tickets and let the hotels do their own bookings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      Quit bitchin and do it.

then you can rent out your apt to all the out of towners from the board and make bank.
                      But then ppl will be screwing in your bed on the floors, tables, counters, etc.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• Um, most of the ppl on here that would bunk up with arnold are male and dont have the same how do you say interests in regards to sexual activity so i dont think theres be much hanky panky going on.

Unless West got surprise buttsex while hugging the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Um, most of the ppl on here that would bunk up with arnold are male and dont have the same how do you say interests in regards to sexual activity so i dont think theres be much hanky panky going on.

Unless West got surprise buttsex while hugging the toilet.
                          Oh well my wife and I are going so there better be some hanky panky going on! Gotta take the childless opportunities!

She's gonna read this and that will kill the chances...
                          nevermore
                          Star Sapphire's Love Slave
                          Last edited by nevermore; 03-01-2013, 01:55 AM.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• take her to the beach.

women love the beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              Hey UF,
                              I hope you get your top choice too.
                              Actually I commute in. Nice to have family in SoCal. Especially hearing how Sylent, A-Train and so many others did not get one of their top choices, if one at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                                UF, who is that in your signature?
                                One of UFC's newest Octagon Girl and Korean beauty ... Kang Ye-bin. Super Hot huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X