Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BACK FROM A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION? Post those PICS here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Photo session with Stan Lee in the morning

Blas Gallego signing a book for me

Neal Addams sigining my sketch book

Stan Lee signing my print in the afternoon

Darth_Primus
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by Darth_Primus; 06-06-2013, 10:11 PM.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I guess no one took any pics at SDCC.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• LOL! I took a few, but considerably less than in past years. I was too busy trying to score exclusives this time around. My blog with all the photos should be done by the weekend... hopefully.

Comment

• I took some just haven't uploaded any yet. I'll try and get some posted soon.
              A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                LOL! I took a few, but considerably less than in past years. I was too busy trying to score exclusives this time around. My blog with all the photos should be done by the weekend... hopefully.
                Originally posted by nevermore View Post
                I took some just haven't uploaded any yet. I'll try and get some posted soon.

Cool. Looking forward to seeing your guys' pics.

Comment

• Aside from Photobucket and Imageshack, can anyone recommend a reliable photo hosting site good for hosting hundreds of images without issue? I don't use PB because it gave my work computer a virus several years ago and imageshack is currently experiencing technical difficulties; a good deal of the links are broken and won't show.

Originally posted by Imageshack
                  ATTENTION: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Some images in user accounts might not be displayed and we are working to restore them as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
                  Sylent_Asassin
                  Black Lantern
                  Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 07-26-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Aside from Photobucket and Imageshack, can anyone recommend a reliable photo hosting site good for hosting hundreds of images without issue? I don't use PB because it gave my work computer a virus several years ago and imageshack is currently experiencing technical difficulties; a good deal of the links are broken and won't show.
                    http://imgur.com

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                      Thanks. Care to give a testimonial? I could have easily Googled this, but wanted to hear from real, live people.

Comment

Thanks. Care to give a testimonial? I could have easily Googled this, but wanted to hear from real, live people.
                        It's the image hosting service associated with Reddit. It works fast, has an easy interface, doesn't bombard you with ads, potential malware, or pop-ups. The only question mark is I'm not sure how it handles mass image uploads. But it's definitely my go-to image hosting website. Definitely puts Photobucket or ImageShack to shame (again, unless we're talking about mass image uploads).

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Thanks, JV! I'll give them a shot.

Comment

• SDCC 2013

Darth_Primus
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by Darth_Primus; 10-03-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• SDCC 2013

The folks from YouTube AMC Theater channel: Krisily Kennedy, Dennis Tzeng, Amirose Eisenbach and Clarke Wolfe

Chloe Dykstra

Comment

• SDCC 2013

Darth_Primus
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by Darth_Primus; 10-07-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X