Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BACK FROM A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION? Post those PICS here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue Lotus View Post
    Im in one of the pictures!

also my link to facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000418149600

hope this works.......

sorry...lets try this one...if not ill up load them to my photobucket

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=6e0b1709b2

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      nice pics

NICER PICS thank you for posting them
      Ohhhh.man best Poision Ivy ever!!! And it's her best side

http://thegreenlanterncorps.com/foru...ad.php?t=12255
      here's sum of my pics from Megacon Orlando '10

Comment

• Originally posted by eric3060 View Post
        From the 2010 Emerald City Comicon:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=405f2e26ad
        Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a fun time!

Originally posted by Blue Lotus View Post
        sorry...lets try this one...if not ill up load them to my photobucket

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=6e0b1709b2
        That worked. Thanks for sharing! Awesome pics. Certainly looks like a great time out.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Nice pics people
              I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'll be at Planet Comicon in KC this weekend and hopefully I will be able to upload pics saturday night before I go see Kevin Smith do his Q&A and again sunday night when I get home. I'll be on the lookout for the John Stewart GL who is supposed to be judging the costume contest as well as wearing my G.I. Joe Crimson Strike Team Viper uniform

Comment

• Cool. Yeah, please post pics from the Planet ComicCon. I'm always interested in other conventions around the world.

Comment

• promised to post some pics from Planet Comicon and due to really crappy free wi-fi at the hotel, couldn't do it til now

due to the fact that the crowd was getting thicker and we needed food, those were all the ones I got on Saturday of the GL's. I took a couple of me in my Viper uniform and really wished I had taken my camera today since the John Stewart was dressed as Power Man 70's style

Comment

• Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HartAttack View Post
                          promised to post some pics from Planet Comicon and due to really crappy free wi-fi at the hotel, couldn't do it til now

due to the fact that the crowd was getting thicker and we needed food, those were all the ones I got on Saturday of the GL's. I took a couple of me in my Viper uniform and really wished I had taken my camera today since the John Stewart was dressed as Power Man 70's style
                          That is a sick costume. Too bad it doesn't match either of Hal's outfits, it's more like a hybrid of the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by HartAttack View Post
                            promised to post some pics from Planet Comicon and due to really crappy free wi-fi at the hotel, couldn't do it til now

niiice. pretty good Green Lantern Costume...

Comment

• Like the costume!

Comment

• ok heres the othe pic, I hope

and here are a couple of the Viper Uniform I wore along with a Baroness and one of the 2 Cobra Commanders that showed up

HartAttack
                                Kyle's Nude Model
                                Last edited by HartAttack; 03-30-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X