Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I guess if anyone else wants a sig or a wallpaper I'll see if I can do it
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Thank you GreenLantern888! I love it!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WILLPOWER, BABY!

Comment

• AWESOME! Thanks man!

Comment

• I'll make sigs for anyone if you give me a clear idea of what you want.
          No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

• a thangarian yellow lantern sig
            Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

Burn like my power... T'th's might!

Comment

• hmm how about a rastafari peace sig.

Lantern Zion-Sector 1969
              Peace Be With You

Comment

• let me rephrase that to extremely clear idea like Shingo Wol and Jade1989 wanted.

Comment

• If its not trouble could sm1 make vic sage-question signature.Also if sm1 knows a good tutorial video on how to creat signatures i would glady use it via a pm
                  "I shoot him in the shoulder out of pure instinct. And in the solar plexus to get his attention. And in the trachea to see if he'd even feel it. And then I shoot him in the face. Just to piss him off."

Comment

• My Superboy Sig

I have a set of White Lantern Sigs coming though

Comment

• One I did for Scarlet:

Comment

• Template as requested...

M

Comment

• You'd think this would be stickied by now...

Anyway, since The Hobbit is finally being made, can I get a Smaug Orange Lantern banner-sig? I suppose the animated Smaug from the cartoon Hobbit from back when will do, since I fondly remember it.
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Good stuff.

Comment

• Awesome thread guys. Can someone make me a sig for the following picture, minus the speech bubbles with Hand of God and Kyle Rayner written in it? Appreciated.

Comment

• it's time for a new sig, so i was wondering can anyone resize this so it's not going against the rules here

thanks

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X