Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern 3D

There have been a number of 3D Green Lanterns so far, but everything I've seen, especially from a rendering perspective, leaves much to be desired. So I'm going to do something about it, and hopefully can deliver in ways others couldn't.

Here is my progress thus far, keep in mind this is very much a WIP:

So my question to all of you, movie costume, classic costume, or combination? Feel free to make your case and/or give examples to sway me in one way or another.
    Classic
    50.00%
    Movie
    0.00%
    Combination
    50.00%
    Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2010, 05:15 PM.

pretty good so far dood. and keep it classic, coz the movie costume looks a bit too like the hulk

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Dude, really nice work. But I have to say, how can you ask if we want to see the movie version on your art when we havent even seen the final product of the movie version?

Comment

classic

Comment

Classic!
          No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
          www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

mix it up

Comment

Change it up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                Dude, really nice work. But I have to say, how can you ask if we want to see the movie version on your art when we havent even seen the final product of the movie version?
                Well, what we were shown may not be 100% final but it's at the point where it is too late to scrap everything for a re-design. They may make a few minor changes, but you can bet the Art Director and CG suporvisor(s) want to stick to the plan (also the actors, directors, writters, etc). Keep in mind the 3D plates have to get in the hands of compositors for every VFX shot, so that suit has to be solid pronto, and given the nature of the industry it's probably already behind schedule.

I may be missing the legs, but it's not that hard to imagine what they might look like, if I was to go that route.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-04-2010, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X