Redesigning the DCnU...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
    Anyways posted this in the Wonder Woman thread a while ago (before the reboot was even announced), still like it:

It's ok, but I never was a fan of wonder woman with trousers. I say you convert it into a skirt (somehow), and as for the boots, i love the gold tops, but i hate the actual blue feet. I say you convert that to sandels or part of the boot (yet again, somehow).
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      It's ok, but I never was a fan of wonder woman with trousers. I say you convert it into a skirt (somehow), and as for the boots, i love the gold tops, but i hate the actual blue feet. I say you convert that to sandels or part of the boot (yet again, somehow).
      Skirts give you all kinds of trouble though in the artist department, remember Supergirl?

Comment

Yeah maybe, especialy during a fight sequence while she's wearing no pants. I say just convert her to pants then!
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Here's one I found on the net. I'm not saying it should be batmans full time costume, but I think it could be one of batmans special armours that he could use during tasks that require a little extra from the dark knight!

Comment

i like that batman design. bats can use a little bit of color every now and again

Comment

Wasn't he supposed to be black and red originally? I was pretty sure that's why they went with that color scheme for Batman Beyond...

I think it looks all kinds of badass. I've always just wanted Bats to cover his mouth with a full face mask to let people believe he may not be human.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                I found this and thought it was a simple enough redesign that changed it up just enough.

Did you know a almost identical superman costume is being used in earth two right now? (The only differences is that the earth two arm bands are thiner, and the earth two version has a red and yellow belt.

Comment

Wasn't he supposed to be black and red originally? I was pretty sure that's why they went with that color scheme for Batman Beyond...
                  You don't seem to understand. This is just ment to be a temporary battle armour for when he's in an extreme situation such as being shot at heavily, or jumping from helecopters. Infact, you could say this is a black opps batman. And yeah, this is a simular colour shceme to batman beyond. Maybe it could be an early predisessor to the batman beyond armour.

Comment

This could be supermans ceromonial outfit, his special battle armour, or just his sunday best.

Comment

to me that actually looks alot better then the current look of superman his hips seem a little off but i like the design

Comment

You don't seem to understand. This is just ment to be a temporary battle armour for when he's in an extreme situation such as being shot at heavily, or jumping from helecopters. Infact, you could say this is a black opps batman. And yeah, this is a simular colour shceme to batman beyond. Maybe it could be an early predisessor to the batman beyond armour.
                        You don't seem to understand.... he's ALWAYS being shot at heavily, and jumping from helicopters, rooftops, etc.... almost everything Bats does is black ops. What I'm getting at is Bob Kane's original concepts for Batman had him in black and red, so putting him in a suit that's black and red kinda makes sense.

Originally posted by havik View Post
                        to me that actually looks alot better then the current look of superman his hips seem a little off but i like the design
                        I think it's got a little too much yellow.

~KL~

Comment

:Moderator:

This could be supermans ceromonial outfit, his special battle armour, or just his sunday best.

I think it's got a little too much yellow.

~KL~
                          I'd switch out the red for yellow on the chest and hand pads. I like it though.

And does this seem to anyone else like a bio pic from some 90's video game? I mean the slightly pixelated look to it.
                          sigpic
                          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

yeah i see the pixelated look to it too question is what game.

Comment

It's not pixilated, it's more of a canvas than regular paper. Actually got some of this kinda stuff awhile back for some charcoal sketching. It's got a grainy texture to it, I'm assuming to hold paint better. I even found it at Wal-Mart...

The wife also got a scanner the other day so expect some sketches soon from me! I've had a Superman drawn up since December I've been wanting to share in this thread...

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
                                You've got a very good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X