No announcement yet.

Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is just a left over red spru that I reused when making the new cast! Notice the mold has yet to be cut at this point.

Would you bet your life on it?
    Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
    I bet it's a Red Lantern Guy Gardner ring. I can see some red on that mold...
    No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
    www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Remember these quotes? SD80MAC I heard you loud and clear!
      Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
      What Colors should I do next? Any Suggestions?
      Guy's red ring.
      Okay I can no longer wait I will post some pics!!!! I wanted to keep it big like in the comics!
      Tell me what you think!
      I am very excited about this. I know I have to clean it up a bit, Or I may not just due to the fact.
      I kinda like the rough look! but I did make it deep enough to add a light! Once it is fully cured I will!
      p.s IT"S A SIZE 10, LOL

Batjeepster
      Green Lantern
      Last edited by Batjeepster; 09-23-2010, 11:30 PM.
      www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• I just went from 6 to midnight... lol <_< jk Soo how much you thinkin about? Because it is absolutely amazing!!!!

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

• I'M A GENIUS

Nah, just read between the lines.

Looks great! However, I do think a bit of cleanup is in order; perhaps a bit of scoring or trimming to make the Red Lantern symbol stand out a bit more? (Reference pic attached.)
          Attached Files
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggly View Post
            I just went from 6 to midnight... lol <_< jk Soo how much you thinkin about? Because it is absolutely amazing!!!!
            Here is the Batjeepster Deal of the day so listen up the first 5 members that PM me will be offered an awesome deal of $30 unlit and $55 lit plus free priority shipping in the U.S. International members sorry but you pay $11 for Priority After that the price goes up $10 on both prices plus you pay for shipping!
            I'M A GENIUS

Nah, just read between the lines.

Looks great! However, I do think a bit of cleanup is in order; perhaps a bit of scoring or trimming to make the Red Lantern symbol stand out a bit more? (Reference pic attached.)
            I could trim it up, But they'll totally change the way it looks in the comics next week! lol
            www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• That's true. But I figured you were going for the Gleason look, as he pioneered it.

Comment

• Pat did an awesome job I just wanted something BIG and BOLD!
                That's true. But I figured you were going for the Gleason look, as he pioneered it.
                www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Punch someone in the face with it!

(Preferably not me.)

Comment

• Hahaha! That would be FU$king Hilarious! I have a neighbor in mind! That would leave one helluva mark!
                    Punch someone in the face with it!

(Preferably not me.)
                    www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• that looks amazing~!!

Comment

• I suck at guessing.

Comment

• I only wish I could wear this at the con this weekend!

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

• Just tell yourself it would be hard to reach in your pockets to grab your wallet and spend money! That way you are telling yourself it would have only slowed you down! lol!
                            Originally posted by Biggly View Post
                            I only wish I could wear this at the con this weekend!
                            www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Good Idea; I will try my best to be strong without it!

Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
                              Just tell yourself it would be hard to reach in your pockets to grab your wallet and spend money! That way you are telling yourself it would have only slowed you down! lol!

Comment

• Nice work Bat!!
                                I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
                                X