Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegacyAJV View Post
    The ring fits snugly! The rage "head" is twice as thick as the previous verisons and has a nice weight to it! Very Comfortable to wear! I love it!! Great work!!
    I am very glad to hear it. I had to thicken the emblem because it kept getting broken in the polishing step.

Jmax, I haven't make a sinestro as of yet but it is on the drawing table.

www.gothamsfinest.org

Comment

• Does anyone own the Justice League trophy room set? I never see that anyone actually has it...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Max View Post
        Does anyone own the Justice League trophy room set? I never see that anyone actually has it...
        I remember at least one person posting that they had it when it first came out, but that was awhile ago. I think most of the members here did what I did: Decided they weren't going to pay that much money for those rings when they could get the PVC versions that were nearly as good for FREE at their local comic shop!

Comment

• Everybody has those free ones. If you don't, just go to your local comic shop and ask if they have any, they're giving them out like candy. The rings in the trophy set weren't that good, in fact I heard the color came off the rings easily.

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
          I remember at least one person posting that they had it when it first came out, but that was awhile ago. I think most of the members here did what I did: Decided they weren't going to pay that much money for those rings when they could get the PVC versions that were nearly as good for FREE at their local comic shop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
            This is exactly what I thought...but I figured someone had to be crazy enough to buy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Max View Post
              Does anyone own the Justice League trophy room set? I never see that anyone actually has it...
              I didn't bother, as the freebie rings were good enough. I also never bought the Planet Krypton set, as I've got the plastic versions of those rings, too.
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                I didn't bother, as the freebie rings were good enough. I also never bought the Planet Krypton set, as I've got the plastic versions of those rings, too.
                Then you really missed out. On the Planet Krypton Set, the plastic rings are nowhere NEAR as good! For instance, the ring worn by Power Ring of the Crime Syndicate is TOO SMALL for adults if you only have the PVC version included with the action figure. But the ring included in the Planet Krypton Set is big enough for an adult to wear. It's also the only time anyone has made that ring in metal, that I'm aware of.

Comment

• I was actually suprised by the quality, the set is its quite good! I highly recommend getting it if you can for a good price!

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                  Then you really missed out. On the Planet Krypton Set, the plastic rings are nowhere NEAR as good! For instance, the ring worn by Power Ring of the Crime Syndicate is TOO SMALL for adults if you only have the PVC version included with the action figure. But the ring included in the Planet Krypton Set is big enough for an adult to wear. It's also the only time anyone has made that ring in metal, that I'm aware of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                    I wasn't concerned with wearing them. It just wasn't worth the "upgrade" price to me.

Comment

• Got a new Sinestro ring today...man is it nice. Very impressed...pics will be forthcoming.

Comment

• Here is my Latest Rage Ring I just finished it up this afternoon! It is one of the 9 different First Flight Styles that I am doing with the individual symbols.

No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
                        www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• This is my newest ring! Was pleasantly surprised to find this waiting for me when I got home yesterday.

Comment

• Nice! Is that from Shapeways?

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                              Nice! Is that from Shapeways?
                              Sure is! A size 14 to fit my fat fingers, and the band isnt too huge so its really comfortable to wear.

Comment

• The Sinestro Corps ring I ordered from Shapeways came too small so I can't wear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X