No announcement yet.

Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh man i love that Metalwerks's ring...

I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• Nice ones

Comment

• woah some of those rings look ace, and I would sure like to get hold of some of them but I bet all you guys are in the USA where as Im in the UK so costs loads to get them shipped here if I get off ebay But I got the alan scott bust for cheap off ebay last year so thats my only green lantern ring lol

So thats when I decided to get this done to my hand...

Comment

• OW! Those have to hurt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
            OW! Those have to hurt!
            not really, was so happy when it was finished, took bout 20 minutes. and people dont believe its a tattoo when they see it.

Comment

• Here's mine. I stole Jack's pose for showing mine off. Need to find a room with better light, if I turn off my flash the pictures go to crap, but if I leave it on I get a reflection off them.

I also have one of the plastic ones I got during free comic day way back when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninty View Post

So thats when I decided to get this done to my hand...

Cool man
                I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• [QUOTE=DEMONXER0;175430]

[QUOTE]

Amazing.. every time I see these rings I like it more.
                  I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• tould have a separate section just for rings and ring questions,i have so many rings im just not able to post them yet

Comment

• Well so far there are not a whole lot of various rings out there for a strictly ring forum. So the thread is all we have.

But which ones do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
                        tould have a separate section just for rings and ring questions,i have so many rings im just not able to post them yet
                        Come on.. take your camera and take some pics dude
                        We wanna see those rings
                        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinestro's Parallax View Post
                          This is my favorite ring so far. Finally found a light up one.

Originally posted by Corin Lagos View Post
                          Hey folks! Shane9mm here from the League of Heroes and League of Lanterns boards. This is my first post here and I have to say that you guys amaze (and intimidate) me with your knowledge of everything Green Lantern.

My ring project started as a whim and I'm a certified rookie at the whole casting thing. While I'm pretty happy with my sculpts and always thinking about new ones, I know that the casting process I use could be improved. Any advice you guys might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Shane
                          Wow, I forgot all about this post, Corin! I completely forgot that you're Shane from those other forums!

Now that I know that... is there any chance you'd be able to make the Kyle Rayner style light-up ring in a size 10 for me?

If so, I'm definitely interested in that one as well as the Sinestro Corps ring, so you can let me know when you post the pics of the Sin Corps ring with the white LED.

Comment

• Hey Jack:
                            Corin Made them without so many bubbles..

I purchase one from him and its perfect.

Only problen its the size.. he cant make it in 10 yet
                            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
                              Well so far there are not a whole lot of various rings out there for a strictly ring forum. So the thread is all we have.

But which ones do you have?
                              I have the painted silver gl ring,metalwerks ring 6, dc direct official silver ring from 1998,12 of those cheap comicon plastic rings,3 mosaic plastic rings,and a ring that used to always be on ebay but never is now it is a metallic ring with a style that makes it look as if the symbol is the only thing on your finger i have never seen a pic of that ring on this site yet,i have made 5 wooden gl rings which look better than they sound,the gl plastic ring that came with the hal figure in 1990,a cheap copper gold painted ring that looks like sinestros,i am in the process (as always) of aquiring more any ones i can get and i am interested in almost all the styles of gl rings in the comics or in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
                                I have the painted silver gl ring,metalwerks ring 6, dc direct official silver ring from 1998,12 of those cheap comicon plastic rings,3 mosaic plastic rings,and a ring that used to always be on ebay but never is now it is a metallic ring with a style that makes it look as if the symbol is the only thing on your finger i have never seen a pic of that ring on this site yet,i have made 5 wooden gl rings which look better than they sound,the gl plastic ring that came with the hal figure in 1990,a cheap copper gold painted ring that looks like sinestros,i am in the process (as always) of aquiring more any ones i can get and i am interested in almost all the styles of gl rings in the comics or in real life.
                                We need PICS!

Comment

Working...
                                X