Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    EXCELLENT!
    I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
      EXCELLENT!

holy shit thats nice!
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Hey fellas! Sorry I haven't been on these last few days but I finally have my daughter!

Jordan Nicole was born on 1/19/2009 at 5:45 am (mt time) weighing in at 7lbs 9oz. and measuring at 20 1/2 inches in length I present to you one of my finest works of art!

named after you know who (still amazed that the wife let that fly) she is the apple of my eye and absolutely amazing! To all those that are waiting for requests, I unfotunately didn't get as much time to draw at the hospital as I expected so I apologize for the delay. However since we are supposed to be getting discharged tomorrow I have a week and a half to do nothing but play good husband/father and draw, so I should be finishing up a good majority of the requests. Thank you all for being great e-friends, I appreciate everyone who has taken a peek at my artwork, and even moreso appreciate those who like my stuff!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Awwwwww. How cute

Congrats!!!!

Comment

• TY!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

• Congrats.

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• Congratulations!

Comment

• Felicitaciones Daddy!!
                        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• gratz sir, she is beautiful
                          all good things in life are green and pink -Blu

Comment

• Thanks everyone, life is tiring at this point but I'm hoping to have some new pencils up at some point tomorrow!

Comment

• She's so cute...I wonder what will she say when she finds out that the origin of her name relates to Highball. I hope she's happy! I know I would! Jajajaja.
                              Congratulations!

Comment

• Thanks Alone and I don't know how well she will take the "Jordan" thing when she's older

Here are a couple of wips and as soon as I can find a scanner the right size a wip of a "secret project for Paxy

Comment

Working...
                                X