Harrison ford will be thunderbolt ross in captain America new world order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison ford will be thunderbolt ross in captain America new world order

Deadline reported it. Rumors were speculating after d23. He will replace the late William hurt
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

I saw that. I don't have strong feelings one way or the other. I mean realistically an 80-year-old would be retired, but this news neither turns me off nor makes me more excited for the movie.

Comment

Its only so they can do a red hulk story. Rumors are that hulk will finally get his own movie so they need to reestablish Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
        Its only so they can do a red hulk story. Rumors are that hulk will finally get his own movie so they need to reestablish Ross.
        I heard world war hulk since now bruces son was introduced.

Comment

They teased Red hulk in She Hulk, It could be something like Thor Ragnorok where they combine stories into one movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            They teased Red hulk in She Hulk, It could be something like Thor Ragnorok where they combine stories into one movie.
            Yea i hated the last 3 thor films. Me personally i feel hulk works better with the avengers instead of being solo. Again just my opinion. Im more worried about blades current f up. Im not sure if you been following but f man . I know we all are excited for xmen ect but marvel should not announce anything new till all this is done. Blades long overdue for a return. Trinity came out What 2004 ands its almost 2023

Comment

^I thought Ragnarok was good and while Love and Thunder was not great, I didn't hate it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                ^I thought Ragnarok was good and while Love and Thunder was not great, I didn't hate it either.
                Thor never should of been comedic. He never was in norse mythology. If they continue Thor have it be like the Vikings tv show from history channel. It dosent need to be gory or anything like that nut Thor needs to be more serious

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Thor never should of been comedic. He never was in norse mythology. If they continue Thor have it be like the Vikings tv show from history channel. It dosent need to be gory or anything like that nut Thor needs to be more serious
                  I did comment in my Love and Thunder post that the movie suffered from tonal whiplash. A lot of the humor was good, but it went from some zinger to a serious comment on the nature of religion or what it's like to waste away from cancer.

Comment

I found I was able to enjoy Love and Thunder more when I viewed the entire thing as Korg's wacky storytelling version of events, not a totally accurate depiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I did comment in my Love and Thunder post that the movie suffered from tonal whiplash. A lot of the humor was good, but it went from some zinger to a serious comment on the nature of religion or what it's like to waste away from cancer.
                      Only good thing from the recent Thor was janes cancer story, gorr and the soundtrack. If the movie didn't have those i feel it wouldnt have worked overall

Comment

Thor in the mcu works best with some comedy sprinkled in. Love and thunder Taika went overboard a little bit.

Comment

I dont know if i should mention this but wwe star seth rollins is in the film. Its been said who he is and i dont know how i feel about it man because i know nothing about a certain society._._._._. As much as i loved a few things from this current mcu phase im slowly getting uninterested. I dont think its fatiuge but more about certain characters there doing
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 05-24-2023, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I dont know if i should mention this but wwe star seth rollins is in the film. Its been said who he is and i dont know how i feel about it man because i know nothing about a certain society._._._._. As much as i loved a few things from this current mcu phase im slowly getting uninterested. I dont think its fatiuge but more about certain characters there doing
                            Yeah, Seth has confirmed he was filling. They’ve even made sly references to it on RAW.

Comment

This is me just being random and just coming off watching the toon but id love a cheesey 60s take for a space ghost film. Make it a b 1960's film

Comment

Working...
                              X