No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after watching rebels lastnight i wonder if the whole jedi are extinct line is more of a assumption than a fact. seeing as disney is doing there own canon and even in episode 3 they did warn other jedi to flee i question if we will see some older jedi of that time or even a offspring of theres in future films.

i know people are hung up about it was always about the skywalker family but it is a plot point in the 6 movies
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I don't class any of the animations as canon, I only count the six (soon to be seven then eventually nine) films as canon. I say some events in these shows could possibly "indicate" what happened between film but I don't hold them as "fixed points" in the continuity.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        after watching rebels lastnight i wonder if the whole jedi are extinct line is more of a assumption than a fact. seeing as disney is doing there own canon and even in episode 3 they did warn other jedi to flee i question if we will see some older jedi of that time or even a offspring of theres in future films.

i know people are hung up about it was always about the skywalker family but it is a plot point in the 6 movies
        Well, Tarkin believed they were extinct but he was obviously wrong because he didn't even know about Obi-Wan.

When Yoda and Kenobi's ghost converse, they strongly imply that Luke and Leia are the only future for the Jedi, but

(1) they could be referring to young Jedi and there may be several old Jedi doddering around the universe. In other words, he might have been only assessing battle-ready Jedi.

(2) Yoda could just be unaware of force-strong beings in the universe that are either really distant or in hiding. There is some precedent for this since Attack of the Clones made it clear their ability to sense these things can be clouded (how much more so in a universe controlled by the Sith?).

Comment

• Is there anywhere online I can catch this first episode?

Comment

• rumored Leaked Ep. VII Concept Art: Battle For The Falcon

source

http://www.lightersideoftheforce.com...attle-for.html

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
              Is there anywhere online I can catch this first episode?

Legally? Only if you have Disney XD on cable. It doesn't air until October and after that it'll probably be everywhere.

Comment

Is there anywhere online I can catch this first episode?
                check your pm

Comment

• thanks for hookin' a brother up

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    Legally? Only if you have Disney XD on cable. It doesn't air until October and after that it'll probably be everywhere.
                    It is october. :l

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      It is october. :l
                      LOL I was going to say something, but I figured West is probably so busy with School and work that he doesn't even know the month has changed. HAHA

Comment

thanks for hookin' a brother up
                        only thing im good for rotflmao

Comment

only thing im good for rotflmao
                          Oh shut up, you are good just for being you. You just need to relax and chill when it comes to your sense of humor. And you need to learn punctuation/capitalization when typing.

Comment

Oh shut up, you are good just for being you. You just need to relax and chill when it comes to your sense of humor. And you need to learn punctuation/capitalization when typing.
                            im coming off a church high man wich is why it took this long to respond

Comment

im coming off a church high man wich is why it took this long to respond

Did you read the Gospel according to MaryJane?

Comment

Working...
                              X