No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or they should've just ended it with RotJ.

giphy.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Or they should've just ended it with RotJ.

giphy.gif
      They could but would fans say the same about the legends books? The thrawn trilogy was a direct sequel to jedi. How would hardcore fans react if star wars did end after jedi?
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

They could but would fans say the same about the legends books? The thrawn trilogy was a direct sequel to jedi. How would hardcore fans react if star wars did end after jedi?
        I read the Thrawn books back in the 90s and enjoyed them, but I think I did so viewing them as the same canon-status as Star Trek books—this is what “might have happened in the universe unless it’s contradicted in the official material.”

Honestly, the more SW product comes out them more convinced I become that it was a story best told in three films only. There are things in the preqs I like, but the damage done by then (especially midi-chlorians and some of the retcons) wasn’t worth it.

BTW: today RotJ turns 40.

star-wars-force-ghosts-1568124809.jpg
        One of my earliest memories (I was 3 going on 4) is waiting in line (which wound around the theater) to see it with my mother on opening night.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 05-25-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• If only......
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice Start to ahsoka. Solid 2 episodes. Make Star wars great again and this was great
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 08-23-2023, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Ahsoka episode 6 will be out 9pm tonight . Ive seen articles online. I hated clone wars but last weeks episode was literally perfect. I hope it continues

Comment

• + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBFwcidw6HM" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBFwcidw6HM"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBFwcidw6HM" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                X