This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Not bad. Not the best. And as West said, I wish they'd get back to street racing (although the London race was awesome).
    Spoilers: I still don't know what I think of that tag ending. When they showed Tokyo I was really hopeful that they were going to have some lame excuse to save Han (they did it with Letty). And then Stratham pops up. I almost expected him to turn on that phone and someone say "I need a transporter." Oh why couldn't they save their coolest character? I admit Letty is better looking, but still ...
    I too was hoping they would find some way to save Han. It was weak that they killed Gizelle, but I'm guessing that was Han's motivation for going to Tokyo.. Unlike West, I enjoyed Rico and Tego. They gave a lame, half-assed reason as to why they didn't show up to help Dom in the beginning.

After seeing the success of these flicks, Bow Wow and Lucas Black are probably somewhere thinking, "What about us?!?" They could certainly stand to bring back Neela. She's gorgeous!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
      Hire someone that will actually EDIT YOUR MOVIES. Fucking King Kong, that shit should have ended at about 30-45 minutes shorter than it did.
      Seriously! Return of the King had like 4 endings that lasted FAR too long. Every time I thought it was over, it segued into another ending.

Comment

• That hot asian chick from 2F2F needs to return.
        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
          That hot asian chick from 2F2F needs to return.
          Suki played by Devon Aoki. I agree.

Comment

• Nah, it looks like someone smacked her in the face with a frying pan.

Comment

• Becket (1964)

"What are you waiting for?
              For the honor of God and the honor of the king to become one.
              That may take long."

Based on the play based on the historical events. I've seen it before but it was about to expire on Instant Netflix and I had to see it again. Great performances from Peter O'Toole, John Gieuldguld and the Welsh great Richard Burton. This movie was effective enough on me that I once dreamed I was Thomas a Becket and somehow knew that I was Burton's version of him.

Comment

• Sandman "Bring me a dream Burke, bring me a dream"

Sandman "You can't kill me Burke, I'm the Sandman"

I wish the Sandman character had been the main plot, instead of the corrupt officials selling human hearts. He was by far, the most interesting character in here. It was odd, he was more like a slasher villain, he got shot too bits at the start, but he still comes back. Always with his creepy lines, he was great.

The rest of the movie is so 80s, but I always remember it for the Sandman.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1

Comment

• Inglorious Bastards (1978)

"What's wrong?
                    Officers are falling off the train."

Fun, but not great. Tarantino took only the title (which he altered) and the WWII setting for his flick. This is closer to Dirty Dozen than that.

Comment

• The Hangover 3 - NOT GOOD. Barely any laughs out of me. I would rather them have just repeated the disappointing second movie if this is the most they could make for a third. This series dies with a whimper.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Nah, it looks like someone smacked her in the face with a frying pan.
                          I think she´s cute.

Comment

• RIP RoboCable.
                            Originally posted by fearless2814.1

Comment

• seen Now You See Me yesterday, very good film had me guessing right til the end

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X