Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Star Wars reference

Comment

• i really hope they have hamill back in the future . he was just amazing as always and i really think Tom Cavanagh is the flash's heath ledger and really deserves an award for his performance
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Well, that was interesting. So those of us who thought Reverse Flash WASN'T Wells were sort of right, but only because Wells wasn't Wells, either.

I kind of wonder if this was ALWAYS the intention, though. I mean, if this was always the case why did they seem to make so much of the fact that Wells just kind of appeared 15 years ago. They seemed to be saying that they couldn't trace him any further back than that. Yet this show implied that he (the REAL Wells) was around for many YEARS before that.

Comment

• Watching it now, first thing I noticed is the white background in the chest logo in the flashback.

So barry does get a new suit at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            Watching it now, first thing I noticed is the white background in the chest logo in the flashback.

So barry does get a new suit at some point.
            hmmm i missed that. is that in the opening?

Comment

• It was in the flashback to his mom's murder.

Also to answer your question about wells tazz, that was a differing version of what was in the comics. Thawne had plastic surgery to make himself look like barry because he idolized him so much in the future.

Comment

• We definitely saw the old school Trickster prelude to the voice of the Joker.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Also I guess gotham must be commented somehow because zasz was with the weather wizard in that season promo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Also I guess gotham must be commented somehow because zasz was with the weather wizard in that season promo.
                    i rewatched the clip on youtube. good eye because i didnt even notice and im still confused about the wells thing

Comment

• I can see the white circle in a few spots on the teaser. Hopefully the new costume will be much closer to the classic Flash costume.

Comment

• I'm sure the costume will evolve. The Arrow's has.

The upcoming episode looks badass.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          I rewatched the episode, and at no point does Barry even mention Mason until half-heartedly (where he caught and stopped himself after reading the news report) after Wells killed him.
                          my thinking on that is RF is always keeping an eye out on stuff like this and takes care of it before anyone knows, sadly for him in this case this guy told too many people who are close to Barry that he couldn't take out without Barry putting 1 and 2 together (til he went back in time that is and missed everything up)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            LOL Star Wars reference
                            yea, I thought that too as soon as he began to hint he would say those words......

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Well, that was interesting. So those of us who thought Reverse Flash WASN'T Wells were sort of right, but only because Wells wasn't Wells, either.

I kind of wonder if this was ALWAYS the intention, though. I mean, if this was always the case why [did they seem to make so much of the fact that Wells just kind of appeared 15 years ago. They seemed to be saying that they couldn't trace him any further back than that.] Yet this show implied that he (the REAL Wells) was around for many YEARS before that.
                            yea, about the part I bracketed:

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Well, yeah, it COULD have been a red herring, but given the way TV shows so often work I think it is also possible that they changed plans partway through. And even if it is a red herring, it still seems like there OUGHT to be an explanation within the world of the show for why that was the case.

Comment

• Barry, please stop unmasking or we'll replace you with Wally coming from the Future!!

\m/,
                                Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                                X