X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
    I'm with Tazer.
    the hell U are!! Im strictly fishy, dammit...

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
    but given what we know from the comics, the show, and last night's revelation of sorts, I'm more inclined to pick Zoom to be evil Jay, whatever form that may take.
    so....an evil twin/clone/dimensional alt, then? Im not sure how that would work, storywise anyways; Im still banking on it being Wally really, altho an interesting twist would be for him to *actually* be Johnny Quick from E3.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• The masked man looked to be an older guy with the way his hands looked as well as the graying/lighter colored hair on the back of his head and neck. I'm betting it's E2 Henry Allen, with Jay still being Jay, and there just being some sort of animosity between the two of them. Zoom will probably be somebody we haven't met at this point, being called a 'speed demon' makes me believe it's some form of Savitar.

The kid playing Wally was in the credits this last episode and I don't remember actually seeing him though so....

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
        The kid playing Wally was in the credits this last episode and I don't remember actually seeing him though so....

Right?! I didn't spot him either! There must've been a scene with him that didn't make it past the editing room floor.

As to the Man in the Mask being older... maybe it's Jay's father? Jay did mention that his father was a veteran of the War of the Americas, and Barry said that the code that he was using was utilized by P.O.W.'s. Then again, that could just as well mean it's Jay if he picked up that code from his father. Time will tell, I suppose...

Comment

• Yo.

ok, I really, REALLY like the idea of Zoom being Savitar (my only issue w/that is his outfit being a modified copy of Barrys, rather than something more akin to wat he wore in the comic), but I just realized a case could be made for him being a speed-seduced Max Mercury.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Next week's episode looks like filler, even though King Shark looks like the main freak of the week. JG was grabbed by Zoom and catapulted back to their time period, which should be a big deal, but it wasn't mentioned or shown in the preview. It appeared that everyone went back to the status quo, completely forgetting about Zoom terrorizing Earth-2.

Comment

• Why would they care now? Wells and his daughter are safe on Earth 1 LOL

~M~

Comment

• I think Zoom should be Flash Gordon.

Dude has a theme song by Queen!
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Zoom will end up being Rival and played by an elderly looking guy connected to Jay Garrick. I fucking love Flash Gordon though. And loved every bit of him in Ted LOL

~M~

Comment

• Yo.

correct me if Im wrong: isn't E2- Linda still running loose?? :/

Tazer
                    Tazer
                    That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                    Last edited by Tazer; 02-19-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      I think Zoom should be Flash Gordon.

Dude has a theme song by Queen!
                      Anybody says an unkind word about the Flash Gordon movie is getting fucking banned!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        Anybody says an unkind word about the Flash Gordon movie is getting fucking banned!!!
                        it has a AWESOME theme song Dave

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

but that's about it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Ban him Dave, ban him now LOL

Didn't the same guy who played Flash Gordon play the Spirit in the 90's tv movie?

~M~

Comment

• Yo.

well now. that was unexpected.....

Tazer

Comment

• I haven't seen the newest episode but SOMEBODY spoil it for me...

~M~

Comment

• So I'm thinking Zoom is E2 Hunter Zolomon, the guy in the mask is E1 Jay, dead Jay is E2 Jay and E1 HZ is just some normal dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X