No announcement yet.

"Sonic the Hedgehog" movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Sonic fan, I just wish they would leave him out of the live action production altogether. I'll watch it, because I am an extreme Sonic fan, but I'm not happy. A full cartoon film would have been welcomed by me. Heavy sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
      As a Sonic fan, I just wish they would leave him out of the live action production altogether. I'll watch it, because I am an extreme Sonic fan, but I'm not happy. A full cartoon film would have been welcomed by me. Heavy sigh.
      That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        As for an animated Sonic film, there was one in 1999, but it's hard as fuck to find, so good luck. Definitely worth it though, the animation was top-notch and the action was great.
        Just a reminder.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          Just a reminder.
          Yeah, I will try to find that, but I (and probably boB) was thinking more on a big release like Into the Spiderverse.

EDIT: actually, if it's under an hour (which seems to fit with IMDb), it's on Youtube:

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 11-16-2019, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Yeah, I will try to find that, but I (and probably boB) was thinking more on a big release like Into the Spiderverse.

EDIT: actually, if it's under an hour (which seems to fit with IMDb), it's on Youtube:

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
            You read my mind. I'm sure it was traumatic inside my head. Please send any therapy bills to my ex-wife.

Comment

You read my mind. I'm sure it was traumatic inside my head. Please send any therapy bills to my ex-wife.
              LOL. I was just saying what I was thinking and figured we basically felt the same, though I'm probably not as strong a Sonic fan.

Comment

LOL. I was just saying what I was thinking and figured we basically felt the same, though I'm probably not as strong a Sonic fan.
                Strong? LOL! I haven't bathed yet today, so you're probably more accurate than you wanna know. In my defense, I have felt bad since yesterday.

Comment

Strong? LOL! I haven't bathed yet today, so you're probably more accurate than you wanna know. In my defense, I have felt bad since yesterday.
                  I'll tell you, though, I might not be that big a Sonic fan, the sound of collecting the rings is stuck in my head forever.

Comment

I'll tell you, though, I might not be that big a Sonic fan, the sound of collecting the rings is stuck in my head forever.
                    I hate the ring collecting sound LOL

Comment

Studio behind Sonic redesign shuts down

Comment

Working...
                      X