• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Archrival
    Fatality's Blacksmith

• Archrival
    replied
    I'm currently hunting for the 'Seraph' style costume pieces, they fit nicely with my character as it seems all the items are Healer spec, plus they go very nicely with my Purple/White/Gold colour scheme I have going, I already have belt and boots but I'm hunting for back and head pieces truly as I feel they'll really set me apart.

Leave a comment:

• BatmanofSector2814
    Hal's Understudy

• BatmanofSector2814
    replied
    Personally, I like seeing other people's original characters instead of all these "homage"/rip-offs. There are only so many Meta/Flight/Ice/Brawler builds with heat vision and freeze breath wearing a blue suit with a red cape and accents one can take.

I have had no problem with the character designer/customizer. I think it's really well done and i love the fact that you can change the style of your gear to whatever styles you've already unlocked. Granted, this is my first forray in the MMOs (i usually despise them, but I'm a huge DC fan so i caved...) so I dont have any experience with other MMOs to compare/contrast. I usually stick to Halo, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, and Fable.

Leave a comment:

• theLegacy
    Kilowog's Recruit

• theLegacy
    replied
    Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
    well you can create characters inspired by your favorite heroes and then build from there. its much simpler in terms of face/body proportions than SVR the real fun is the gear and how you can mod it also your char changes as you go through the game in terms of gear because you can pick up new gear pieces through loot drops, then theres a style changer in game that lets you mix and match the styles of armor and gear while keeping the stats of whatever you have equipped. also there is not any Dye system like traditional mmo's you can change and modify colors as you see fit.
    gotcha. thanks for the onfo!!

Leave a comment:

• BLUELCMISHRA
    Supreme Dalek Overlord

• BLUELCMISHRA
    replied
    well you can create characters inspired by your favorite heroes and then build from there. its much simpler in terms of face/body proportions than SVR the real fun is the gear and how you can mod it also your char changes as you go through the game in terms of gear because you can pick up new gear pieces through loot drops, then theres a style changer in game that lets you mix and match the styles of armor and gear while keeping the stats of whatever you have equipped. also there is not any Dye system like traditional mmo's you can change and modify colors as you see fit.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Malvolio
    Corps Honor Guard

• Lord Malvolio
    replied
    My problem is I really don't feel like making up a new character. I enjoy making homage characters. I did it for CoH and CO. Now we finally get a REAL DC game and we STILL have to make up new, original characters. Maybe I will use some of the characters from Kingdom Come....
    Lord Malvolio
    Corps Honor Guard
    Last edited by Lord Malvolio; 01-14-2011, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• theLegacy
    Kilowog's Recruit

• theLegacy
    started a topic created characters

created characters

forgive me for not knowing much in the way of video games. I was just wondering how good the create mode is. how much freedom to create do you have? is it comparable to Smackdown vs Raw create modes?
Working...
X