Endgame content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endgame content?

I'm hearing from a few people in-game that the game sort of peters out around level 30... is this true? "Duos and that's it" is what I'm hearing.

Not really, there's raids, hard alerts, challenge mode mission (mission like Faust or ivy but lvl 30.), Strykers island stuff involving killer toys, earning Marks for epic gear.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
    "
    I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

Well there's something.

Comment

Yo.

I think too many ppl try to hurry up & get to that part of the game, rather than take the time to enjoy all of the different things U can get mixed up in while U get there; being " a conqueror" for bragging rights tends to ruin games AND games if ya ask me.

I know that A-NDB was just inquiring here, but I saw that happen way too often in the other mmo's and its just sad.............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

This might be the right place to post this:

Can you complete the game? Can the story end or are you stuck in a cycle of continuously levelling up and not really achieving anything?
          Minimum space distance:
          a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
          ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

The level cap is 30 but you can repeat some quests such as Felix Faust or Poisen Ivy for Marks of Allegiance which go towards a costume set, or do Duos/Hard Alerts for Marks of Triumph to go towards a Tier 1 epic suit and if you complete a daily changing 'Featured' Alert/Duo you gain a MoD (Mark of Distinction) for Tier 2 Epic level suits, plus you can do PVP for Marks of Victory for a PVP based epic suit.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
            "

Comment

Being a vet of several MMO's, Everquest, Dark Ages Of Camelot, Guild Wars, World Of Warcraft, I recommend that you not worry about Endgame Content at this point. Simply because as a MMO the game isn't finished. You have what I like to call the appetizer. Never in any MMO has endgame content of their original releases been epic enough to really worry about. Also so called "Epic Gear" from original release will be considered quaint by the release of the 2nd and 3rd expansion and by 4th expansion it will be gear you can't give away even to noobs.

So right now just have fun with it, don't worry about what Endgame is right now when the first expansion is released Endgame content will start to become more important because they will be adding on to it and enhancing it to make it more challenging and entertaining.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                Being a vet of several MMO's, Everquest, Dark Ages Of Camelot, Guild Wars, World Of Warcraft, I recommend that you not worry about Endgame Content at this point. Simply because as a MMO the game isn't finished. You have what I like to call the appetizer. Never in any MMO has endgame content of their original releases been epic enough to really worry about. Also so called "Epic Gear" from original release will be considered quaint by the release of the 2nd and 3rd expansion and by 4th expansion it will be gear you can't give away even to noobs.

So right now just have fun with it, don't worry about what Endgame is right now when the first expansion is released Endgame content will start to become more important because they will be adding on to it and enhancing it to make it more challenging and entertaining.
                This I believe to be true, and hoping that it's decent expasnsion stuff.

"

Comment

I'm just taking my time with it. I'm probably aout to respec' b/c im sort of a noob with MMOs, so i kinda just jumped in and didnt really plan anything out.

Comment

So as part of 'Endgame Content' today I finally finished the SmallVille alert, I'd attempted it with buddies a few times but we failed at the first hurdle, but this time with people I didn't call buddies but had seen here and there as lvl 30's we managed to get to the end and I must say what an end it is, I mean [Spoiler]Battling Doomsday with JLA Members: Green Arrow, Black Canary, Red Tornado and Steel (Who can rally you if you fall and vice versa) fight Doomsday[/Spoiler] was fucking epic.

"

Comment

Right now, I'm having so much fun exploring and fucking with characters I wanna fuck with- regardless of level- that endgame is the furthest thing from my mind.

Although, after two days I am already over the mid way to 30 point, but I don't think it'll matter. I can see myself heading over to Gotham and running low level quests to fight Bane, etc, etc......just for the fun of it.

I won't lie though, I really want that "Steel Superman" armor......it looks pretty bad ass and after I throw some color filters on it......
                      Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                      Nor label his working day "cushy"
                      But you might have to question
                      His endless obsession
                      With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Working...
                      X