Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      ...as for khan and goro being part of the enviorment im iffy only because if mkx does set up a real canon khan is dead and is a part of ermac...
      Are you reading the new tie-in comic series from DC? It leads up to the game. It looks like there will be a focus on the next generation of fighters. Those comic is really cool so far (2 issues).

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Are you reading the new tie-in comic series from DC? It leads up to the game. It looks like there will be a focus on the next generation of fighters. Those comic is really cool so far (2 issues).

na im watching my money. heading to the meusuem saturday since there all free for the month of febuary and the friends imgoing with are going to want to eat afterwards and plus im saving every penny i can for c2e2 since diggle stan lee and jay and silent bob will be there
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

na im watching my money. heading to the meusuem saturday since there all free for the month of febuary and the friends imgoing with are going to want to eat afterwards and plus im saving every penny i can for c2e2 since diggle stan lee and jay and silent bob will be there
          Well, I certainly understand that, but this comic is great for MK fans. Maybe you can get the trade eventually.

Comment

Well, I certainly understand that, but this comic is great for MK fans. Maybe you can get the trade eventually.
            eh im saving money for a trip either this year or next because my goal is to go somewhere nice like arizona or even new mexico plus i have a small oppertunity to go to japan for a year this summer
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 02-16-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks, guys.

I always preferred Cyrax's friendship. Them dance moves, man:

Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• I hated the other -alities.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                  I hated the other -alities.
                  Eh, I prefer the fatalities, but they make for a fun change of pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                    I hated the other -alities.
                    the animalities were great imo. i will admit i didnt care for friendships at all

i believe we will have maybe 3 fatalities per kharachter plus brutalities ( wich is official)

i just hope boon keeps his promise about dlc fatalities because thats been mentioned for like the last two games

Comment

• So I farmed over 40,000 souls using the Hellkite Bridge, and I thought, "Okay, I can go back to Firelink Shrine and more easily kill those hard-as-nails skeletons using my badass Drake Sword and get a few things." Well, I did get through the first four without dying, though the bleed and poison resists were tested. Drake Sword is much better than my morning star when I first arrived and fought the bastards, but it takes me four blows to kill them each.

After getting the Caduceus round shield and a Large Lost Soul, I decided to go for the Winged Spear and then maybe the Zweihander and Binocs.

Bad idea.

Winged Spear is in a small corner of tombstones, with a Giant Skeleton Asshole wielding a Huge Fucking Kill-You-Bad Sword. I grab the WS while he's assembling, but as I turn to run like hell, he smacks me into the dirt with that compensation death-machine he's packing. I managed to stand back up just in time for him to ask my opinion again on the flavor of the cemetery dirt. I get up a second time, and he stomps me into the corner, literally no escape. Miraculously I am not killed despite my health bottoming out, and then he corrects that.

Respawning, I fight my way back to him, and while he's pulling his shit together I grab my souls and run like fucking crazy back to the Shrine.

He follows me, even upstairs (fucking big doorways). After him playing cat-and-mouse with me and nearly repeating his earlier slaughter, I got a stroke of pure luck: the son of a bitch slashes at me from beyond the doorway to beyond the water-raven room, and when he jumps back, he drops himself off the edge of the cliff!

For a second I thought he was just on a lower ledge, but then when I looked and saw thin air and got something like 500 souls, I laughed.

I'm going to refrain from further exploring the graveyard yet, because even as leveled and equipped as I am, this area is more than I feel comfortable handling, especially those bastard Giant Skeletons. I'll wait a bit for them, since I still need to kill the Greatsword Black Knight and the Gargoyles.

Comment

• Quick update on my progress:
                        I've not come as far yet as I hoped (travelling a lot) so I finished Uncharted 1 last sunday.
                        I've started Metro Last Light (which is good so far) and I'm almost finished with Zelda: Minish Cap.
                        I might switch Dead Space 3 for something else (either Uncharted 2 or Kingdom Hearts 1.5) because I've no space left on my PS3.

Comment

i just hope boon keeps his promise about dlc fatalities because thats been mentioned for like the last two games
                          no.

Comment

• RE Revelations 2: Barry Burton info

Comment

• 10 best video game sequels

Comment

• RUMOR: PREDATOR IS COMING TO MORTAL KOMBAT X

according to a published report, Mortal Kombat X will include Predator as a playable character in a June DLC pack.

An unnamed source told VideoGamer.com Predator will be joined by Colonel Al Dillon, played by Carl Weathers in the original movie. Weathers has allegedly allowed for his likeness to be used for the game, the report further states.

Series co-creator Ed Boon has been dropping Predator hints in his Twitter feed, posting fan photos of Predator in the game. He even retweeted someone's suggestion that Predator should be joined by Friday the 13th's Jason Voorhees.

We've reached out for comment on what could be an exciting addition to the growing Mortal Kombat X roster.

source

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...ortal-kombat-x

also

TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 02-19-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X