Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goro gameplay today plus a look at mk x mobile
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• The next 12 days are gonna suuuuuuck

Comment

• goro gameplay will be on amazon prime wich makes no sense but whatever

also

sonya

kenshi

have been confirmed and here is a screencap of full roster.

the dlc is still in development

Comment

• A ton of MKX story was leaked

I am VERY disappointed

Comment

• Angry Joe quits Nintendo
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
              A ton of MKX story was leaked

I am VERY disappointed
              if its from the guy who leaked the bios be cautious because he wasnt 100% accurate although some people did get the game early since theres videos on youtube. i just saw jacuis fatality plus rain is a playable npc in story i guess

i hope the rumored kombat is true but i doubt it

usually id post the stuff here but im staying away from spoilers because my version wont be till summer since im on 360

avoid mk online i guess someone is live streaming story mode and theye fucking ruined the unlockable charachter by not using spoiler tags. im disapointed as to what is is since it dosent make sense but whatever
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 04-04-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• amazon prime posted this yesterday so no story spoilers

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• New Deus Ex game coming

Sweet news. I might pick up the last one now.

Also, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is a modest improvement, frankly, with the biggest issue being the achievements/trophies are entirely the same. That's right: the DLC makes absolutely no difference.

Missed ball, From Software.

Comment

• thats one fucked up selfie

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• ‘Mortal Kombat X’ Day One Patch Information Detailed

The highly anticipated fighting game Mortal Kombat X is less than a week from release, but it appears that some people have already obtained an early copy. With Twitch streams and YouTube videos continuing to be taken down over copyright claims by the game’s publisher Warner Bros, fans can still get a taste of what will be waiting for them thanks to users on the Mortal Kombat X subreddit. As NetherRealm Studios fights to keep control prior to the game’s launch next week, one Reddit user has confirmed a day one patch for the title and posted details regarding what players can expect next week.

This day one patch information comes from the PlayStation 4 console but it’s fair to assume the PC and Xbox One will be getting this important update as well. Weighing in at a hefty 1.8GB, the patch includes a number of updates including improvements to online stability, game balancing, and a host of bug fixes.

Interestingly enough, the Reddit user who created the thread also reported that, after installing the patch, the boss fights in the game became more difficult and reduced the amount of ‘koins’ earned from completing fights in the Tower Mode. These koins can then be spent in the Krypt area of the game, which can unlock various items such as new fatalities, alternative outfits, and more.

With so much information releasing for Mortal Kombat X in the past month, including a confirmed final character roster for the game’s launch and seeing Goro in action this past weekend, there’s no denying that fans are ready to get their hands on this game. Even through all of the leaks and copyright notices, Mortal Kombat co-creator, Ed Boon, has taken to Twitter to reveal a few more interesting tidbits for the game.

In a Tweet to fans, Boon revealed that players will be able to customize their profile banner in a similar way to their previous game, Injustice: Gods Among Us. The twist here is that certain profile combinations will give the player bonuses such as double XP. None of the profile changes will impact gameplay balance, however.

http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-x-day-one-patch/

Comment

• MGS voice actor claims Konami fired Kojima, they deny everything

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          Recently, Nintendo implemented the beta version of a "Creator's Program" with tight guidelines on how Let's Play videos of its games can be broadcast. While YouTubers can still realize ad revenue under the program, Nintendo takes a 40 percent cut of it.
                          ............DAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM!!!!

while I honestly dont have an issue w/"N" getting some revenue back from ppl streaming their playthroughs of <insert N-game here>, I DO however think taking almost 50% of wat these ppl make via streaming is pretty fuqed up.

Tazer
                          Tazer
                          That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                          Last edited by Tazer; 04-15-2015, 06:34 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 preview

Don't have a system to play that on, so I'll likely get Storm Revolution before getting 4. Still, this one will have to eventually get into my library for either X1 or PS4.

Devs reveal truth behind cancellation of Darkside's Phantom Dust reboot

Comment

• Only 6 and 2/3 more hours

Comment

• I won't be getting it until tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X