Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally picked up a Nintendo Switch. Only have the online service and Mario Odyssey so far, though I've played on the system several times.

I plan on mainly only getting the exclusives for it. Most other games I will play on Playstation for trophies and access to party chat.

Comment

• ^That's cool. I'd imagine based on the last (Wii) Mario games I've played, that you can get some mileage of that game alone (assuming you like Mario).

Comment

• Trials of Osiris returns tomorrow, and it's got a sweeping set of changes. Hopefully I'm able to get some good loot now.

And I swear my controller is getting even worse. I really need to buy a new one.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Insomniac games behind spiderman ps4 has announced a sequel as well as a wolverine game. Right now there exclusively for ps5. Both teaser online
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Btw candyman himself tony todd is voicing venom in sony's spiderman 2 video game. Im marking out. He did a ig video with the voice. This means i have to buy a ps5 if i ever come across one in the wild . Scalpers can catch covid for charging over a grand and for buying up all the consoles
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 09-13-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Progress in Trials was a little slow, so I decided to chase after the new exotic, Ager's Scepter (the first waves, Tracing the Stars), and also knock out some of the secrets in Shattered Realm to boost the Compass rank.

Now I'm grinding the actual exotic quest and am mostly done the rifle kills. Should have this quest done by next weekend.

Comment

• Exotic quest done, new toy in hand. Some random bugs that Bungie has had to address and the usual but I'm regularly exploring the Shattered Realm for new secrets (especially because I would like the Realmwalker title and some of the things I uncover are just nuts, like a damn Fight Club in one area).

And the Big in Japan sale on PSN has some real nice offerings, especially Monster Hunter World, which I have been waiting for, and Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition. Okami is also on sale again, and even though I still have the PS2 version I just might buy it because it's so damn gorgeous.

Comment

• A couple of my clanmates and I managed to go Flawless in Trials of Osiris tonight.
                  Aside from that, I've been playing Ghost of Tsushima on Lethal mode.
                  Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• Playing spider man ps4 got all backpacks

Comment

• All I've been doing is playing Galaga on my mini-NES, getting frustrated when I can't get past level 12, raging quitting and then coming back the next day.

Comment

• /\ That game is very tough. Used to watch my father play back in the day and he showed me some tricks. I don't even think I've made it that far, but it has been some time since I've played.

Comment

• Im not sure about anyone elses luck here but its impossible to find a ps5 where i am without having to pay scalper pricess at almost 2 grand. Its insane. For that price it better give me a Happy ending wipe my ass and clean my place
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 09-29-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffalorock View Post
                            /\ That game is very tough. Used to watch my father play back in the day and he showed me some tricks. I don't even think I've made it that far, but it has been some time since I've played.
                            You made me feel better. Thanks.

Comment

• Today was the last sale day for a couple games I wanted, so I went and bought the deluxe edition of Resident Evil 2 and Monster Hunter World (though the download queue says Iceborne and not the vanilla game, but whatever). Not sure if I'll get the MHW extra content because there's about 260 items to add and I only ever see a handful of them go on discount (and of those I only really have interest in the alternate hair styles).

Comment

• Just finished Ghost of Tsushima with all missions, including side quests done, on Lethal difficulty. So,e of the duels were a true pain in the ass, but overall it wasn't too hard.
                                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X