Badass Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badass Trailer

Okay, so its not Green Lantern, but this is the coolest trailer I've seen in a long ass time.
    This is what the new Superman movie should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIFvrV4VP4
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Shit, that trailer is godly!

Comment

Darksied and Parasite just what a Superman movie needs! well that and a GL cameo
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

That trailer is just perfect.. that is exactly what I was hoping for when Superman Returns.. exactly!
        And instead, I got a remake of the old movies.. I didn't like at all.
        This would have been the Supes version of Begins.. and it would have rocked.. I still have hopes they'll make an amazing Superman movie some day..

Comment

I figure Singer will make another Supes movie and ruin it again, but then another director will come along after he abandons the third, and make a decent movie that makes more money than Singer's but will then get bashed for its storyline which the guy didn't have a whole lot to do with in the first place... why does that sound so familar? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by genesistorm View Post
            That trailer is just perfect.. that is exactly what I was hoping for when Superman Returns.. exactly!
            And instead, I got a remake of the old movies.. I didn't like at all.
            This would have been the Supes version of Begins.. and it would have rocked.. I still have hopes they'll make an amazing Superman movie some day..
            Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
            I figure Singer will make another Supes movie and ruin it again, but then another director will come along after he abandons the third, and make a decent movie that makes more money than Singer's but will then get bashed for its storyline which the guy didn't have a whole lot to do with in the first place... why does that sound so familar? Hmm...
            Wow, you guys echo my sentiment exactly.

My prediction? The current climate at WB and the goings-on, we'll get a relatively kick-ass JLA movie with Superman and the rest of the JLA (even if Superman himself may get lost in the thick of events, but by its nature its an ensemble piece)... then get Singer's "Superman II Returns" which will just be a scene-by-scene structural remake of the second Superman movie, same as Returns was to Superman 1. If we're all good boys and girls, mayyybe Singer will let us actually see Superman do something other than heavy lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
              If we're all good boys and girls, mayyybe Singer will let us actually see Superman do something other than heavy lifting.
              LOL, well put, Andrew..
              let us hope!!

Comment

What's sad is that the Superman: Doomsday movie is looking to be better than any live action Superman has ever even tried to be. I find that really sad and quite funny all at the same time. Speaking of which, its coming out pretty soon. I'm actually rather excited for it, and will likely pick up a copy the day of its release... what about you guys?

Comment

What's sad is that the Superman: Doomsday movie is looking to be better than any live action Superman has ever even tried to be. I find that really sad and quite funny all at the same time. Speaking of which, its coming out pretty soon. I'm actually rather excited for it, and will likely pick up a copy the day of its release... what about you guys?
                  When is it coming out?

Comment

Superman: Doomsday is coming to DVD on the 18th of this month.

Comment

Superman: Doomsday is coming to DVD on the 18th of this month.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X