No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was planning to just get one thing and pay cash at my last visit, but Barnes and Noble had their semi-annual half-off sale on Criterion Collection movies and that's basically the only time I get them (since they're expensive). So I got on blu-ray:

House (1977)

Le Samourai

and Red River

The local library usually has some used books for sale in the front (apart from their seasonal sales) and they had some titles I've been wanting for a total of $5:

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 01-22-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• X-Transbots Toro (3rd party Masterpiece Cliffjumper)

With Takara recently announcing Hound, there are just a few bots more before I can complete the Season 1 Ark bots.

Comment

• From shopping in the Ellsworth, ME area (especially antique malls):

Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 08-29-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Honey, I Blew Up The Kid (Intrada Special Collection Volume 385) [Expanded Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Music Composed And Conducted By Bruce Broughton

Comment

• I always shop more while on vacation.

This was the haul from a trip to Bangor's Books-a-Million (the top 3 books were discount):

and, it's a bit ironic that I've seen the LCS Comics Plus in Ellsworth, ME, in passing for years. Turns out they've been there 26 years, but when I finally stopped in (because we're staying closer), they are in their final month and not receiving new comics. Still, everything was 40% off so I splurged (and am half considering going back for some GL statues):

Comment

• Ready Player One (2-CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Alan Silvestri

I still haven't seen this movie yet and I'll listen to it after I do. I only brought it in a hurry because this album might go out of print soon and will be expensive to get on amazon, ebay, or other CD selling sites.

Comment

• And a visit to two vendors at a flea market in Searsport, ME (not long before heading home) vetted me 15 DVDs and 1 BD for a total of $26:

[As with the last set, two of these upgrade VHS movies that I can now trash (even donation places don't take them anymore).]

Comment

• Hellboy: The Deluxe Edition (2-CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Marco Beltrami

Comment

• My haul from Monster Bash last weekend. The dealer's room was much more limited than most cons I go to, but because it was so focused on movies (and some guys were just selling their collection off for $1 a piece) that I ended up doing what I always think I'll do at a con and never do (come back with a pile of DVDs and BDs):

Comment

• The Cloverfield Paradox (Music From The Motion Picture) - Music By Bear McCreary

Comment

• Sum total of a visit to a semi-local antique emporium and some bargain-bin diving at Walmart (3 records, 7 DVDs, and 1 book):

Space Cop
                        The Dandy
                        Last edited by Space Cop; 11-06-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Alvin & the Chipmunks 2?!?

Comment

• This is a birthday gift for my mother who wanted an old-school troll doll and also has been wanting pilgrim decorations for Thanksgiving. It came in plenty of time.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Alvin & the Chipmunks 2?!?
                            Guilty pleasure? I like the Chipettes and it was under $4. Plus I have #1 (which I got even cheaper). Admittedly, it's kind of funny next to Don't Breathe and Zero Dark Thirty, though.
                            Space Cop
                            The Dandy
                            Last edited by Space Cop; 11-07-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Supergirl (Original Television Soundtrack: Season 2) - Music By Blake Neely

And

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow (Original Television Soundtrack: Season 2) - Music By Blake Neely

Comment

• I really can't afford this (I probably won't be able to pay off my credit card again next month), but I'm so psyched for the Beatles 50th anniversary of the White Album and hearing such good things about the 6-CD, 1 BD super deluxe remix/re-release that I decided to use an online coupon and order it from Barnes and Noble.

Hope it comes before the actual anniversary (Thanksgiving day), but I'm good either way. [Not sure how much time I'm going to have to listen that day anyway.]

Comment

Working...
                                X