Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^I wouldn't make too much of it. There are plenty of cases of over-sexed individuals or people who commit crimes because they're obsessed with a partner or ex-partner.
    Sure. But as awful as that stuff is, you can at least grasp the motivation. Incels often do really crazy things against people who never did anything to them, or that's vastly out of proportion to whatever was done to them. They're "taking it out on" someone.

Comment

• I once had a business relationship with a crew of workers whose foreman was a real jerk. One day I asked one of the workers, "Why does he treat you guys that way?" And he said, "His wife probleh won't give him no pussah no mo'."

After I had finally finished laughing at that, which was quite a while later, I realized that the guy was probably right.

Comment

• Another Incel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/did-flori...190820682.html

Comment

• Those are some fucked up guys. I only recently heard about this as a thing.

Comment

• He lived with his mother. He might have been another Incel.

https://abc7news.com/thousand-oaks-s...-know/4645948/

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/morocc...body-with-rice

Moroccan Woman Arrested After ‘Cooking Boyfriend and Serving His Body With Rice’

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

lets just hope nobody on THIS SIDE of the Pacific thinks theres merit to this idea: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8646316.html

China blacklists millions of people from booking flights as 'social credit' system introduced

Officials say aim is to make it ‘difficult to move’ for those deemed ‘untrustworthy’

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                  lets just hope nobody on THIS SIDE of the Pacific thinks theres merit to this idea
                  The attempts by the Trump administration to get the names of the people who planned peaceful protests against the Trump administration, thereby violating Americans' rights to peaceably assemble, ring a bell? Trump's travel ban as well? I've also heard a rumble about the Dept. of Justice wanting to enforce mug shots for domestic flights, and passports are allegedly going to be required for domestic flights as well in the near future.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Yo.

I know this was just a fatal muggin', but even still.......: https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/w...ople-on-street

Woman stabbed to death in Baltimore after giving money to people on street

Tazer

Comment

• PA high school students allegedly send racist letter to immigrants
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

Evangelical group wants gays removed from anti-lynching bill

Liberty Counsel Chairman Mat Staver opposes including the words "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" in a federal anti-lynching bill.

Tazer

Comment

• I'm a little puzzled as to the point of an anti-lynching bill in the first place. Surely it is already illegal under existing law to lynch people for ANY reason? (I'm assuming it would constitute murder.) If not, I'm not sure why a list of applicable classes is needed in such a law, as surely lynching should be equally illegal no matter WHAT your motivation for doing it is.
                          Mister Ed
                          Horse of a Different Color
                          Last edited by Mister Ed; 01-10-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• And gender identity? I agree with removing that. Some guy punches someone at a bar and a week later the assault charge gets raised to a hate crime because the other guy announces he likes to wear his mother's dresses? I don't think so.

Comment

• I dislike the concept of "hate crimes." When you kill someone, it's not usually because you like them. Besides, they're just as dead either way.

Comment

• ^Yeah, if there's a problem and it needs to be discouraged then what's needed is stiffer penalties for violent crimes period. It's not like a beat-down is less offensive if it was done just because the perp was having a bad day.
                                Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 01-11-2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X