This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
    On Rob Liefeld's comments: Fearless, that was some nice hate, Bro. I totally agree with the vast majority of your tirade. We have our disagreements about Daniel Way, but I can at least say that he is far better then that jerk off. This comic book industry anomaly needs to be drop-kicked into a dumpster filled with unsold comics that he has been responsible for. Jeez, what a douche.

Thank you, SL, I learn from the best on how to hate.

Comment

• I didn't get the "bro" references until I read Hawkeye this morning, bro.

Liefield just sounds bitter.

However, I was a fan of Liefield when he was doing the artwork on New Mutants and X-Force. We was one of the hot artists at the time. I would have thought he would have about the same type of career as Jim Lee and Todd MacFarlane.

I had Liefield sign a few books for me at the Image expo. He was pretty friendly.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• So Hawkeye is all about Bromance?? Bro?? What you all a out bros??? Great, turning into Jersey Shore pver here... and fearless is snookie!!!
        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Oh, for God's sake... you're never coming on the show ever again!!

Comment

• Oh OK, You can be J-Wow then ok???

Comment

• Yo.

OH THANK *GOD* ya said that, cuz I likes me some Snookie and the thought of her lookin' like fearless is enuff to curdle the nacho cheese in my belly right now..........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• She just has to look like herself to do that to me...
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

dont hate; appreciate!

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I can appreciate......just not Snooki
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Umm......

There's no e in Snooki...

I'm so sorry.
                      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Who are you sorry for lol? Me personally I'm sorry for anyone that comes in contact with her.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          I can appreciate......just not Snooki
                          &

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Who are you sorry for lol? Me personally I'm sorry for anyone that comes in contact with her.

hater!!

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                          Umm......

There's no e in Snooki...

I'm so sorry.
                          yes there is; I put 1 there, didnt I?

Tazer

Comment

• So I made Tazer lose his lunch cause snooki looked like fearless... classic!!!!

Comment

• On a more serious note, I have been having blood come out of my Left ear... Looks like a ruptured ear drum. This means what hearing I do have is going to be completly in the shitter.. I have been partly deaf most my adult life..(Tons of ear infections as a child will do that to you) But this could really make me almost 100% deaf... I know there are hearing aids out there and my life will not be over... But If you don't see any comments from me for awhile it's because of this... Hope it's not too serious and I can bounce back from it soon... Love the podcast and you guys rock it every week.... So keep up the good work and also pay respects to Joe Kubert tonight ok???? Peace out.. Jonathan

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X