The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I watch NXT and Smackdown completely, but that’s because the former is my favorite wrestling program (and available commercial-less 24 hours later on Peacock) and the latter streams well on Fox’s website (you can skip all but 4 commercials).

RAW is just too long. If they cut it back by an hour or had the same Peacock deal as NXT, I’d consider watching it. Unfortunately, they’re going the other way. Apparently, in a year, Fox’s deal runs out and it all goes to USA. I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to extend Smackdown.
    Oh god i hope smackdown isnt 3 hours.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Now, with all the speculation, I'm just hoping Punk doesn't end up back in WWE (as many are suggesting) because I watch WWE and he grates on me.
      And he is. Sigh. I get the business choice. He brings attention and money, but I’m no fan.

triple-h-cm-punk-wwe-survivor-series.jpg
      Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 11-27-2023, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully he dosent fuck up this chance. Im still a fan but buh chill. Now give me cm punk vs L.A knight.

Comment

• What a week for WWE. On the eve of the Royal Rumble and after the announcement that the Rock is on the board at TKO and that RAW is going to Netflix for 10 years and McMahon is facing allegations of sex trafficking, he has officially resigned both from WWE and TKO.
          Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 01-27-2024, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• I hope the feds fry vince._. This story is nuts.

Comment

• Loving the new tag belts for both brands. The last ones are pure shit

Comment

• Yeah, the newer belts are more traditional and I like them better.

Comment

Working...
                X