Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

The Green Lantern Trivia Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohm.

Name all of the GLs created by Kyle during Circle of Fire.

Comment

Name all of the GLs created by Kyle during Circle of Fire. Lol I was just reading this again earlier today
      Answer:
      Ali Rayner-West "Green Lighting"
      Hunter and Forest.
      Alexandra DeWitt
      G.L. 7177.6 , A Manhunter Android
      Pel Tavin the Emerald Knight

Question: Kyle said that each Lantern that he created represented his positive aspects. What positive aspect did each Lantern correspond to?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I believe you are missing a few, though the whole question is somewhat problematic, as one never knows which of the many that have been shown are actually in continuity at this point. Waverly Sayre was an Earth GL, and a couple others were at least briefly, namely Daniel Young (temporary replacement for an injured Abin Sur) and Donna Parker (though she was chosen and refused).

May as well stick with your question, though, as I don't have anything in mind.
        actually, I was also looking for Rond Vidar (31st century time researcher & long-time colleague to Brainiac 5, and yea this was pre-CoIE), but since he included CharlieI'll let it slide as not many ppl remember him......

Tazer
        Tazer
        That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
        Last edited by Tazer; 01-30-2008, 05:06 AM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Question: Kyle said that each Lantern that he created represented his positive aspects. What positive aspect did each Lantern correspond to?

Gawd, I am such a nerd

Ali Rayner-West "Green Lighting" - Hope for the Future
          Hunter and Forest. - His Imagination
          Alexandra DeWitt - He nver actually says it, but's it the thing he can't live without (his Alex)
          G.L. 7177.6 , A Manhunter Android - His Logic
          Pel Tavin the Emerald Knight - His Bravery

Question: In the Elseworlds Green Lantern tale in which Nazi Germany ruled the world, what was the power within the first actual Green Lantern ring? (What was it made of?)

Comment

That ring was made from the souls of the Green Lanterns, who were a resistance group lead by Green Arrow.

The yellow ring was made from the souls of some SS officers.

Question: What was the name of the very first GL appointed?
            Take a look at my customs

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=939

Comment

Question: What was the name of the very first GL appointed?

I don't even have to double check that one.

Rori Dag

New Question: What was Rot Lop Fan's (F-Sharp Bell) Oath given to him y Katma Tui?

Comment

In loudest din or hush profound
                My ears catch evil's slightest sound
                Let those who toll out evil's knell
                Beware my power, the F-Sharp Bell!

If I remember correctly

Question- What was Jack T. Chances Oath?

Comment

You who are wicked, evil, and mean
                  I'm the nastiest creep you've *ever* seen!
                  Come one, come all; put up a fight;
                  I'll pound your butts with Green Lantern's light.
                  Yowza.

I actually own that original page!!!

New Question: Who designed the original Rocket Red armor?

Comment

In continuity or in the real world?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by ringslinger74 View Post
                      You who are wicked, evil, and mean
                      New Question: Who designed the original Rocket Red armor?
                      Answer: in comic it was Kilo, IRL it was Joe Stanton

Question: Hal Jordan was once banished from setting foot on Earth for 1 year......after it was over, who was the 1st person he went to visit and what happened??

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Question: Hal Jordan was once banished from setting foot on Earth for 1 year......after it was over, who was the 1st person he went to visit and what happened??

Answer: Think it was GL #172/173 (might be wrong), going to see Carol, flies into her place, and she is huggin some dude or something, but it turns out it wasn't romantic; it was a Ferris sales guy or some shit who she was congratulating for getting a contract, and then her and Hal do the make-out thing

Question: Tough One: Name the two Green Lanterns who were named after planets (where the good and bad races lived) in the Lensmen series by E.E. Smith?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by GLC2814.4 View Post
                          Question: Tough One: Name the two Green Lanterns who were named after planets (where the good and bad races lived) in the Lensmen series by E.E. Smith?
                          Answer: Arisia & Eddore

Question: John Stewart once helped the JLA on a case long before he ever joined the team: who were they fighting??

Tazer

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Question: John Stewart once helped the JLA on a case long before he ever joined the team: who were they fighting??[/COLOR]
                            A. Hell, I don't know. Starro, maybe?

Q. Name all four Teen Lanterns and why they became GL's in the first place.

Comment

Uh... fearless?
                              Originally posted by ringslinger74 View Post
                              1) Refrain from guess work as that won't really help move the game along. Only answer if you 'know' the answer.

Comment

Uh, dude, I'm not the only one. Other people are saying stuff like, "I think it's..". But, anyway, if that's how ya want it.
                                I guess Starro. Whole-heartedly.

Comment

Working...
                                X