Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Storm vs. Cyclops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm vs. Cyclops

Y'all know who they are, don't play:

Both leaders of the X-Men at one point or another, both favored students of Xavier, both dangerous in their own right.

No alternate universes, no Phoenix bullshit, none of that. Straight-up brawl.

Storm
    63.64%
    Cyclops
    27.27%
    They start making out instead!
    9.09%

Never mind, poll's up.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Yeah, I decided against adding a fourth option so it just took a minute to be added.

Comment

God, I despise Scott Summers.

Storm, even powerless and imitating a Mohawk punk rocker, is better than Scott.

Comment

I'm actually on the opposite side of the spectrum. I find Ororo's self-righteousness nauseating. Granted, Cyclops is plenty self-righteous, but dare I say it's only become a real problem since, oh, around Utopia or thereabouts. Storm's been that way since her inception.

I guess I just don't see in her what everyone else sees in her.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
            I find Ororo's self-righteousness nauseating.
            Me too.
            Isn't Storm from the 90's X-Men cartoon the worst?

Comment

I actually dislike her more from the comics.

Comment

Arguably it makes Scott even worse, though, seeing a character who used to be a quality character fall so low so fast.

Comment

Comment

It's Scott Summers and a person with a vagina, they're going to make out. Then something will happen and he'll cry like a little biatch for an issue or two.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

No one deserves the Jerry Springer soap opera that a relationship with a member of the Summers family would bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                        Arguably it makes Scott even worse, though, seeing a character who used to be a quality character fall so low so fast.

Arguably, I'd say Scott actually has the clout to back it up. Storm isn't even leading a nation like she was when she was married to T'challa (We'll get back to that) or on the Avengers or something. She's a subordinate to a killable Wolverine at a school for children.

Scott's leading a cell of mutants, saving new mutants' lives as they appear, and fighting threats proactively. Logan, Storm, and the school can barely get a handle on Quentin Quire acting out.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        It's Scott Summers and a person with a vagina, they're going to make out. Then something will happen and he'll cry like a little biatch for an issue or two.

Meh, everyone's been there...

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
                        No one deserves the Jerry Springer soap opera that a relationship with a member of the Summers family would bring.

I'd say the way the whole !PHOENIX FORCE FIVE! thing worked out, Namor drowning Wakanda and T'challa blaming Storm for not acting sooner adds up to a pretty decent soap opera, especially after T'challa finds out about Age of X where Namor was hittin' that, and hittin' it good.

Storm wasn't responsible for what happened, true, but still... entertaining.

Comment

Storm led the Morlocks for a while, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                            Storm led the Morlocks for a while, you know.

Yeah, I put them in the same category as the mutants living in the sewers from Futurama.

Comment

If you drop both of them into a pit and say, "FIGHT!" I think Storm comes out on top. Provided she doesn't get nailed by an optic blast, she could whip up a tornado that sucks him up and zap him with lightning while pelting him with hail.

Comment

Working...
                              X