• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    I did?
    lol or did I steal it form you.
    Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Awesome!

You know what me and the rest of the internet is thinking? Davros. Davros! About time too, he really deserves to return, he's only had a two parter in the revived series plus it would be a more compelling story with the daleks as they seem to have gone stale lately. Does this mean Davros and the Daleks will be the big bads of series 8? What does this mean for the Cybermen's status in the series finale? Are we getting yet another meeting with Daleks and Cybermen, this time with Davros? A rematch would be exciting, although their encounters with each other in The Pandorica Opens and The Time of the Doctor have left the idea stale, but if no other monsters appear then this could be awesome (unless the Master also appears which would be unique, and the Daleks+Davros, Cybermen and the Master are basically the holy trinity when it comes to Doctor Who villains).

Please people, opinions?
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• I've never been keen on Davros. There are some good episodes with him in them (Gensis; Revelation) but as a character I prefer the Emperor or the Cult of Skaro. I guess it's just his freaky appearance or something, but he's not my favorite.

Comment

• It gives some interesting glimpses of what might be coming. And with the explosions in the console, a new interior?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I've never been keen on Davros. There are some good episodes with him in them (Gensis; Revelation) but as a character I prefer the Emperor or the Cult of Skaro. I guess it's just his freaky appearance or something, but he's not my favorite.
            I'm not so keen on him in the classic series apart from in Revelation (my favourite Dalek story ever) but I liked him in The Stolen Earth. Plus this is something I say rarely, but I have faith on Moffat. If there's any other classic villain other than the Master or Valeyard Moffat could make terrifying and awesome, it's Davros.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
              I'm not so keen on him in the classic series apart from in Revelation (my favourite Dalek story ever) but I liked him in The Stolen Earth. Plus this is something I say rarely, but I have faith on Moffat. If there's any other classic villain other than the Master or Valeyard Moffat could make terrifying and awesome, it's Davros.
              I never thought I would hear you give any praise to Moffat. Is the world coming to an end?

Comment

• I know right, this place has gotten really fucked up! Plus you can't hate The Empty Child/Doctor Dances.

But don't get me wrong, I can't stand most of Moffat's stuff and if I could, I'd fire him instantly.

Comment

• I can't really say whether Davros was more interesting in "Stolen Earth," because that story was such a convoluted mess.

Comment

• It was alright, better than anything Moffat's ever done save for Day of the Doctor. In fact, it's my mothers favourite episode/s, so it must be quite good.

Comment

• Scripts of first five episodes leaked!

Yep, they've leaked. The website posted the names of the first five episodes but soon after I read it, they removed them, but other sites around the web have the names. The names are as follow@
                      1) Deep Breath
                      2) Into the Dalek
                      3) The Robots of Sherwood
                      4) Listen
                      5) Time Heist

Save for episode 2, all the titles were correctly guessed by this article at Doctor Who TV. More guesses are there so they may too be accurate.

I've also got some bits of details of the series and characters from someone, and while I won't give much away unless you want me to, I'll just say this. Thumbs down, Capaldi is a monster.
                      Deadpool
                      Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
                      Last edited by Deadpool; 07-07-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Thumbs down, Capaldi is a monster.
                        Maybe it's paving the way for the Valeyard

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
                          Maybe it's paving the way for the Valeyard
                          Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I completely forgot about Valeyard (seriously? How could I forget about The Valeyard?)

FYI, one thing Capaldi did (another forum-goer told me) is that someone's brother had just died but instead of comforting her, Capaldi just told her to stop mourning and thank her for saving her life. Hmm yes, that could be a hint for Valeyard! I've also heard multiple comparisons to early Hartnel, Pertwee, C baker and T Baker if he was much darker.

But I do still warn you, it's not just the doctor who's questionable. There's been a lot of backlash against episode 4 which pretty much establishes Clara as the most important character ever in the entire history in the entire show, her being more important than the doctor himself. Someone read episode 4 and he said Episode Four is basically a sequel/prequel to Name/Day Of The Doctor and ends with Clara travelling back to meet the Doctor as a scared child (who lives in the barn from Day) and gives him the courage to become the person we've been watching, reading about and listening to for over 50 years. It's made clear that without her he would have been conscripted into the Gallifreyan military instead of entering the Time Lord Accademy and would have amounted to nothing.. Sounds dreadful right.

Plus (hopefully) I'll soon know how bad it really is. Looking forward to episode 2 though.

Comment

• Oh thanks, Lantern, you got Deadpool going on the Valeyard again.

Seriously, though, I've never seen such a fan of that character.

Comment

• lol

I've always liked him, he's got lots of potential.

Comment

I've always liked him, he's got lots of potential.
                                He does have that mysterious quality that begs for further development. What does it mean to be between regenerations? How can he be a bad version? Etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X