• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
    Sun light is completely over rated.
    Plus in Texas, that sun is hot as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
      Wtf is a preppy?

a preppy is a type of person who always wears shit like ambiecrombie and finch or clothes from the gap. the sw nerdness i can leave but i will never ever be caught dead wearing clothes from the gap
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
        Plus in Texas, that sun is hot as hell
        Too bad it's not a dry heat....
        Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
        Nor label his working day "cushy"
        But you might have to question
        His endless obsession
        With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
          Sun light is completely over rated.
          Is that what you call the giant light bulb in the sky?
          I think Green Lantern is a pretty cool guy, eh overcomes graet fear and doesnt afraid of Sinestro.

Comment

Originally posted by Revelo View Post
            Is that what you call the giant light bulb in the sky?
            It's the "Giant Ball of Flaming Gas in the Sky".

Comment

I don't get any kind of ridicule from anyone. Even if I did, I don't give a shit about what other people think. If they talk negatively about my hobbies, it only reflects on their own insecurities. Sometimes my wife says I spend too much time playing Yugioh, but I retort with "Would you rather have me spend my time in strip clubs, drinking alcohol and smoking weed?" That pretty much ends that discussion.

Aside from my GL jerseys, most people wouldn't know that I collect comics or play Yugioh. I don't fit the stereotypical profile of a "nerd" being a 6'2" Black guy. If someone wanted to say something, they'd probably be too afraid of getting popped in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
                It's the "Giant Ball of Flaming Gas in the Sky".
                According to Pumbaa?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  I don't get any kind of ridicule from anyone. Even if I did, I don't give a shit about what other people think. If they talk negatively about my hobbies, it only reflects on their own insecurities. Sometimes my wife says I spend too much time playing Yugioh, but I retort with "Would you rather have me spend my time in strip clubs, drinking alcohol and smoking weed?" That pretty much ends that discussion.

Aside from my GL jerseys, most people wouldn't know that I collect comics or play Yugioh. I don't fit the stereotypical profile of a "nerd" being a 6'2" Black guy. If someone wanted to say something, they'd probably be too afraid of getting popped in the mouth.
                  You being an allegedly 6'2" Black Guy never stop me from talking shit. However, you did deny your geekdom at WonderCon when we where with Miguel.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

No offence mate, but I wouldn't want to mess with you anyway but I'd never mess with anyone, plus we all have the same basic hobbies so it's all good.
                    I think Green Lantern is a pretty cool guy, eh overcomes graet fear and doesnt afraid of Sinestro.

Comment

I wouldn't about Sylent. He's a big teddy bear. Plus he likes going to the beach and getting a nice sun tan.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        You being an allegedly 6'2" Black Guy never stop me from talking shit. However, you did deny your geekdom at WonderCon when we where with Miguel.
                        Hell, we've known each other for 20+ years. Of course, you're going to talk shit... and there's nothing alleged about me being 6'2". My height is legit.

When did I deny my geekdom?

I wouldn't about Sylent. He's a big teddy bear. Plus he likes going to the beach and getting a nice sun tan.
                        LOL! I think you have me confused with someone else. Your age must be catching up to you.

Comment

You denied your geekdom in front of Miguel, when Miguel was talking about crushing geeks and riducling nerds. You remember, Miguel was wondering if he could get under the skin of some folks attending WonderCon.

And come on man, you're more MC Hammer than 50 cent. Plus people have seen you on the beach in San Diego taking a break from ComicCon.

Comment

I collect comics and the occasional figure. I love SciFi movies and TV and wear Comic/SciFi /Gamer T-shirts/Hoodies. I'm also a 33yr old father of 1, SSG in the US Army for over 14yrs now. I don't really care what others think about my gaming/comics/shows/movie obsessions, lol.

My girlfriend loves me and my son actually writes his OWN comics(he's 9), so I think I'm doing pretty good. I tell my son, "do what makes you happy, don't worry about what others think and don't be in a hurry to grow up... enjoy being a kid while you can!"

Comment

"Would you rather have me spend my time in strip clubs, drinking alcohol and smoking weed?"
                              I think they should combine all these things. Especially if ComicCon moves to Las Vegas. I mean, the Batman XXX Parody is getting so much buzz. Imagine having a strip club with a super hero them. A Power Girl stripper ripping open her shirt like Hulk Hogan. Emma Frost shaking it for the boys in the yard, doing a total mind fuck on them. Catwoman on the catwalk, meow!!!

Comment

And come on man, you're more MC Hammer than 50 cent. Plus people have seen you on the beach in San Diego taking a break from ComicCon.
                                LOL! You must be giggling your ass off while typing this bullshit. Was I playing Volleyball too and slapping the gay High-5 that you and Mike used to do?

"Talk to me, Goose!"

Comment

Working...
                                X