"Nerd" ridicule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oral stimulation

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
      I married a nerd woman who owns a homemade female War Machine armor.

Top That.
      Prove it! This is the internet. Pics or it doesn't exist.

Comment

That would mean I would have to shell out the cash for a digital camera AND expose my home to visual surveilance to fearless, (Hogan voice) and brother, That ain't gonna happen.

Comment

All good input.
          Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
          Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

I won't be rotten and pick on a nerd, but I have no problem giving them advice to improve their lives. You can tell someone politely that they should lay off their hobby for a while without sounding like a dick.
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I don't usually get much flak for my hobby. I've toned it down some in the past few years, but my wife is really cool about it. In fact, she started reading Green Lantern stuff with me right before Blackest Night and she's been continuing on since.

My friends are all nerds in their own ways, so they don't give me a hard time. The only people who might would be my in-laws. They can be pretty judgemental and so my wife asked me to not bring comics to read at their house or anything, but they know that I collect and that I'm a nerd and they have never really said too much about it.

Comment

Working...
              X