Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your personal worst movie of 2010........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twilight eclipse hands down worse movie of 2010 period
    only two more years and those stupid movies are over thank god
    The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
    Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

oh im sure there will be some sort of spinoff. they want that to be a franchise, and if they can do it independantly of the novels they will.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
        The Last Airbender is definitely in there as the worst one I have seen
        ^ what he said

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
          Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

It was just too depressing, splitting the adaptation into two parts was a mistake. All the really good stuff happened in the second half.
          so true.
          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I used to dislike Dicaprio I think solely for Titanic, but seeing Gangs of New York and Inception changed my mind. Now, I'd say he's good but overrated.
            If anything, Leonardio DiCaprio could be UNDERrated, because despite being more consistently great than other, more acclaimed actors, many people still view him as "the pretty boy from Titanic."

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
              If anything, Leonardio DiCaprio could be UNDERrated, because despite being more consistently great than other, more acclaimed actors, many people still view him as "the pretty boy from Titanic."
              But do you think those people outnumber the "DiCaprio is the greatest" crowd? I don't know. You may be right.

Comment

Yeah, that's the camp I was in Pre-Inception. Titanic and Romeo+Juliet. I don't think he's ever done a BAD movie... At least... not since the mid-90s.
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Of the fils I saw during 2010 I'm going to say Transformers 2... but that was a 2009 release so that doesn't count, nor does Avatar which was released just before New Year (or are people talking about The Last Airbender?).

Of the 2010 crop, From Paris with Love was pretty poor, as was Legion but outright worst film I watched was We Are What We Are.

EDIT

Scratch that, I'd completely forgotten about Jonah Hex. What a waste of a comic license that was.
                  chivalrous
                  Corps Honor Guard
                  Last edited by chivalrous; 12-05-2010, 11:03 PM.
                  Minimum space distance:
                  a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                  ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Legion was ok for what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                      Yeah, that's the camp I was in Pre-Inception. Titanic and Romeo+Juliet. I don't think he's ever done a BAD movie... At least... not since the mid-90s.
                      The thing is, even before Titanic, he was a great actor. Remember The Basketball Diaries, What's Eating Gilbert Grape? and This Boy's Life? He's just unfortunate that one of his poorest roles is also his most well known and iconic.

Comment

The thing is, even before Titanic, he was a great actor. Remember The Basketball Diaries, What's Eating Gilbert Grape? and This Boy's Life? He's just unfortunate that one of his poorest roles is also his most well known and iconic.
                        WEGG was really good. Unfortunately I haven't seen the other two yet but this sounds right to me.

Comment

I liked Leo in Blood Diamond.....
                          Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                          Nor label his working day "cushy"
                          But you might have to question
                          His endless obsession
                          With superpositional pussy.

Comment

True, and that attitude isn't new. Good looking actors often get overlooked.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            But do you think those people outnumber the "DiCaprio is the greatest" crowd? I don't know. You may be right.
                            Women don't count as people.

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
                            I liked Leo in Blood Diamond.....
                            All fine choices. Also Catch Me If You Can, and his Scorsese work, specifically Aviator. Oh, and Revolutionary Road.
                            The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

This is all fine as long as we can all agree that Titanic and Rome+Juliet sucked.

Oh, I think I'll disavow the misogyny too.

Comment

Last Airbender. When the main exposition of your movie comes from voice overs you should know that it sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X