This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    You know, Johnny, if you want to actually hide spoilers, just change the text's color to black.
    i know...just didn't then. Feeling lazy today

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Watched this again last night

Comment

• going to pop in star trek 2009 after raw.
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The writing is extremely horrendous, but if we're being honest with ourselves, so was the original. Momoa did a good job of pulling off the Conan persona, and all the other role-players were serviceable.

What made the movie standout, is it provides one of the most balls-to-the-wall pacings I've seen in awhile. Very little down time, which for a movie like this is a good thing.

Just turn your thinking cap off and enjoy the carnage.
          A. The point of any Conan flick is the carnage, right? (Keeping in mind Conan the Destroyer is not considered a Conan movie in my book)
          B. Do you think this movie will be good enough to get Red Sonia released? Rose McGowan looks phenominal in the promo pics.
          I just wanna play.
          I just wanna play a game.
          One that you've never played before.
          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• I'll be honest, I would not want to see Rose Mcgowan as Red Sonja. She really creeped me out in Conan.

I don't think it'll get made just because Conan had a shitty weekend at the box office. I would personally enjoy seeing Red Sonja done in this style, maybe with better writing.

Comment

• Enjoyable nonsense. Also the chicks in this movie are awesome!

Also does anyone else look at this guy and think it's George Harrison?

Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolerathon View Post
                Also does anyone else look at this guy and think it's George Harrison?

I tend to think more Doctor Strange, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                  I tend to think more Doctor Strange, actually.
                  god...no

Comment

god...no

lol, better than Selleck.

Comment

god...no
                      Yeah, because, so far, movie versions of Dr. Strange tend to look like this...

Comment

• he needs to be our next Dr. Strange...

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          Isn't it supposed to be a grindhouse-style film that's intentionally ham-fisted and whatnot?
                          This one (I just finished) was better at that

Comment

• Comment

• Really good. Murray, Clooney and Streep perform wonderfully, the stop-motion animation is top-notch, and the humor is great.
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• First time, that I can remember, seeing it. Thought it was bloody brilliant. I felt like a kid again. Good stuff.

Pretty darn good, very different from what I was expecting. Kind of a bummer, but kind of not. Good stuff, the more of Z. Snyder's stuff I see the more I like it.
                                "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                                "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                                "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                                "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                                *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

Working...
                                X