X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
    I watched this on cable after it hit the home markets, and was hoping to see Dacascos kick some decent booty...............only to be horribly surprised when Scott Wolf started kicking him around.

it was a sad day indeed for me.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Last movie I saw was Captain America on dvd, I don't go to the theatres that often anymore, too damned expensive.

Comment

• Much more interesting than I was expecting.

Comment

• Saw this the other night, it was ok. I was expecting a different movie, it's a little depressing. It's about two bros.; one who works for what he wants (I guess you would say), the other who steals for a living.

The Rolling Stones are set to come to their hometown...one is working at the theater, while the other wants to hold up the box office.

When I heard about it, I assumed I would chuckle a little...I don't think I did. There's one dude from Terra Nova in it. Not the cop, but the other dude with the white beard. He plays a very different character!
          "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
          "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
          "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
          "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
          *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• :Moderator:

Green Lantern. 7/10, no re-watch value.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              Oh dear Christ, I watched that myself, years ago...

My sympathies for the hell you endured, projectile.
              I remember liking this movie when I was a kid, now...not so much.

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
              I am ashamed to admit that I loved this movie when I was a kid. Regretfully I watched it again when I got older and that was terribly disappointing.
              I know what you mean.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Comment

• Please tell me that was awesome and completely worthy of my time.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Godzilla literally melts down in this one (check out comments in the kaiju thread). Pretty cool.

Comment

• Gonna have to Blockbuster it, then. Thanks.
                        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Now that is a fucking opponent for Godzilla, didn't the thing crawl at the beginning?

Comment

• Comment

• Forgot this from the morning:

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                              Now that is a fucking opponent for Godzilla, didn't the thing crawl at the beginning?
                              Yep. It goes from fossil microbe to crab-like critter to several 10-ft tall crabs (destroyers) then they combine to form Destroyah and then he gets knocked into a nuclear plant and becomes supposedly the biggest kaiju ever (towers over the Big G).

Comment

• " He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X