Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since they never showed a body, and it was all vin's "interpretation" of what happened they can get around that pretty easily and say she was put into witsec initially and even brian didn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift- As a stand-alone, this wasn't too bad, plus there's something alluring about Nathalie Kelley along with... HEY! Han was killed in a car fire so how did he end up in Fast 5?

fast 4 and 5 i believe are before tokyo drift

he was in the 4th one as well so its only speculation
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
        since they never showed a body, and it was all vin's "interpretation" of what happened they can get around that pretty easily and say she was put into witsec initially and even brian didn't know.

or, for whatever reason, she was a part of what was going down in F4 but it all went to sh!t when Dom got involved and she got the h@ll out of town

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• She's put in witsec and then leads a team that hijacks a Russian convoy? LOL! Since most of that stuff they pulled in Fast 5 wasn't plausible (ordering a high security vault), I suppose this would be par for the course.

Comment

• Initially in witsec, then goes solo from there and starts up wheat she knows.

ordering the vault wasnt plausible to you, but driving thru the middle of rio with it is?

Comment

• the Fast series has really gotten confusing I remember when there was just two films that followed a logical order.

Comment

• LOL! Everything about that vault was outside the realm of possibility, especially Gal getting Reyes' handprint on her panties. LOL! Even the director laughed about that shit in the Director's cut.

Comment

• Can't you buy those vaults from Amazon?

Watched Sukiyaki Western Django.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                    Can't you buy those vaults from Amazon?
                    With Amazon Prime express shipping to Rio, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                      She's put in witsec and then leads a team that hijacks a Russian convoy? LOL! Since most of that stuff they pulled in Fast 5 wasn't plausible (ordering a high security vault), I suppose this would be par for the course.
                      just wait i think both fast 6 and 7 are both in moscow russia or maybe its just fast 6 last i heard

kind of odd since fast 5 didnt end in russia at all
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• fast 1 didnt end in miami, but thats where 2 started.

Where they end doesnt matter when the next one starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

ordering the vault wasnt plausible to you, but driving thru the middle of rio with it is?
                          But, there were two cars.....
                          Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                          Nor label his working day "cushy"
                          But you might have to question
                          His endless obsession
                          With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• The Dodge Charger is an amazing piece of machinery.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X