No announcement yet.

Getting over on stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Maybe so, but I don't fit the stereotypical profile. If I walk into a store for a Tournament where the players don't know me, they all have that, "Please don't steal my cards!" look in their eyes.

When I went to Reno last week, I went to the mall and there was a tourney going on in a card shop. I walked in with my 49ers Patrick Willis jersey and the kids in there almost freaked out. Ha ha! FEAR ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      LOL! Maybe so, but I don't fit the stereotypical profile. If I walk into a store for a Tournament where the players don't know me, they all have that, "Please don't steal my cards!" look in their eyes.

When I went to Reno last week, I went to the mall and there was a tourney going on in a card shop. I walked in with my 49ers Patrick Willis jersey and the kids in there almost freaked out. Ha ha! FEAR ME!!!
      you big bully

Comment

they almost freaked out because your a niners fan. Thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
          they almost freaked out because your a niners fan. Thats all

Comment

I think my having to duck under the doorway to get in the shop might have had something to do with it.

Bad memories from 1994 still lingering, Robinson? Steve Young told me to tell you "Hello."

Comment

ouch thats rough sylent

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
                ouch thats rough sylent

Please allow me to relive the glory days.

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Now THAT'S rough.

Comment

Damn You!!!!!!!!

Comment

meh.

I can take solace in the fact that since that 94 game, the chargers have at least accomplished something, not quite the big game just yet, but they've been a bit more productive than dem der niners.

Comment

A performance in a Superbowl that will never be Eclipsed.

Comment

meh.

I can take solace in the fact that since that 94 game, the chargers have at least accomplished something, not quite the big game just yet, but they've been a bit more productive than dem der niners.
                        Really? REALLY?!? What have they accomplished?.. unless you're talking about the individual accomplishments of Merriman and his off-field antics. OR are you talking about melting down in the playoffs every year?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          Really? REALLY?!? What have they accomplished?.. unless you're talking about the individual accomplishments of Merriman and his off-field antics. OR are you talking about melting down in the playoffs every year?
                          Well lets see since that game the niners have made the playoffs 6 times in 17 years, and making the conference game once, and losing pretty badly in all of the games they lost but 1. And a 8 year stretch of not making the postseason.

And after I looked at the chargers record in the same time frame, they've pretty much been the same way, but more sucessful during the regular season especially within the last 8 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                            Nerds.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Y8rfED6eo

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Well lets see since that game the niners have made the playoffs 6 times in 17 years, and making the conference game once, and losing pretty badly in all of the games they lost but 1. And a 8 year stretch of not making the postseason.

And after I looked at the chargers record in the same time frame, they've pretty much been the same way, but more sucessful during the regular season especially within the last 8 years or so.

true pllus i take rivers over smith any day

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
                                That's simply POOPtastic !!!
                                Right?! That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X