No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a controversial thought. With the new overloards do you think its possible wwe will unionize? I remember a shoot interview where ventura was trying to get it in the 80s but vince said no. Im also currious what vinces reaction is with all these changes. I can see him now going in his voice you sob you ruined my company .
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

I just hope the rumor is true. As much as i shit on aew at least there belts look like wrestling belts and not some terriblly created one from a wwe game in create a championship . Id like to see hhhs take on the 10 pounds of gold title. One rumor states updated winged eagle is a go but i think thats fans wishful thinking. I mean shit wcw and ecw had better belt designs than the trash we have now
      The Winged Eagle is my favorite, but I think it belongs in the past as the high standard. Maybe take cues from it, but not a total update.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Heres a controversial thought. With the new overloards do you think its possible wwe will unionize? I remember a shoot interview where ventura was trying to get it in the 80s but vince said no. Im also currious what vinces reaction is with all these changes. I can see him now going in his voice you sob you ruined my company .
      I'd expect WWE to be last. I'd imagine AEW and/or indies doing it first and WWE down the line when it would become a hindrance not to.

Comment

• Am i the only One who dosent want sasha back? I feel like wwe can hire a better female wrestler .

Comment

Am i the only One who dosent want sasha back? I feel like wwe can hire a better female wrestler .
          I won’t lose sleep is she doesn’t. She doesn’t carry the women’s division or anything; especially now that Asuka and Bailey are back and Iyo and Dakota moved up.

But I did like her and have to admit (though I don’t watch wrestling for that) she’s an attractive lady.

Comment

Am i the only One who dosent want sasha back? I feel like wwe can hire a better female wrestler .
            I won’t lose sleep if she doesn’t. She doesn’t carry the women’s division or anything; especially now that Asuka and Bailey are back and Iyo and Dakota moved up.

But I did like her and have to admit (though I don’t watch wrestling for that) she’s an attractive lady.

Sasha-Banks-sexy-busty-pics.jpg
            Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 09-01-2022, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I won’t lose sleep is she doesn’t. She doesn’t carry the women’s division or anything; especially now that Asuka and Bailey are back and Iyo and Dakota moved up.

Shes attractive but seems stuck up behind the scenes. Did you see what happened when she did photo ops with men at c2e2? Id be pissed just the men couldnt stand near her in the photo but shell stand next to women. Some of the photos are even online and its bad like partiality in frame bad. I mean these are professional photos bought from c2e2

Comment

• ^I hadn't heard about that, but just googled and see what you mean. Weird. I guess I get it to some extent. I'm sure there are guys who get weird about the contact. But to have two different policies seems wrong.

ee083-16598455580311-1920.jpg
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 09-01-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  ^I hadn't heard about that, but just googled and see what you mean. Weird. I guess I get it to some extent. I'm sure there are guys who get weird about the contact. But to have two different policies seems wrong.
                  Right. I mean for saftey reasons i understand but this seemed like a simple f you to men. The dual photo with naomi was 120 and they both stayed clear of just men

Comment

• Word going around is Braun Strowman returning on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      Word going around is Braun Strowman returning on Monday.
                      Bray is rumored also for signing a multiyear deal. Not a fan of braun . Bray i prefer

Comment

• I dont care it either come back.

Comment

• I'm not particularly a fan of either, but I liked Bray child-host character more.

maxresdefault.jpg
                          Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 09-01-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Drew has his broken dreams theme back. Saw a video on the wwe fb page. Imperium is back and dom turned on rey and edge. Ppv is currently live. Roman retained and seth won.
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 09-03-2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Clash at the castle was the least eventful thing that happened this week in wrestling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                Clash at the castle was the least eventful thing that happened this week in wrestling.
                                Could of been worse if they changed everything before the Ppv. Im holding out hope because now should be a clean slate.

Comment

Working...
                                X