X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    This isn't the only site of its kind, but damn it, I'm mentioning it first:

https://www.saynotosmokedetectors.com/
    I love this part: "NONE of the FOUNDING FATHERS had smoke detectors in their homes!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
      This isn't the only site of its kind, but damn it, I'm mentioning it first:

https://www.saynotosmokedetectors.com/
      I enjoyed the link to www.saynotonotstabbingyourself.com

Comment

• I sent the first site to my older sister and her reaction was basically, "I don't have time for this shit."

Some people just don't understand.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Oh my god.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/teen-...e-penis-length

Comment

• Gators on Meth? It's happening in TN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ators-n1030291

(I was torn between posting this here or in the animal thread....but decided here because it's human stupidity at work. If only this had happened in FL)

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post

Back in my day, we had these awesome things called rulers which we used to take measurements with. And every man knew you started at the bottom base of your Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Back in my day, we had these awesome things called rulers which we used to take measurements with. And every man knew you started at the bottom base of your Johnson.

Or a tape measure. That was probably some weird torture that a dominatrix subjected him to, and he didn't want to admit it to the doctors and the nurses.

Comment

• Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 09-20-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure if Woody Allen would be proud, but here it is: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jens-ha...nkId=133609624

Comment

• Trump is trying to launch a new social media platform and right after he announced it, trolls pretty easily hacked their way into it.

Well, insofar as clicking a publicly-available link and registering accounts can be called hacking.

Someone claimed Trump's own identity and posted a picture of a pig defecating all over its own genitals. Another person claimed Mike Pence's identity. Link was eventually removed but the app can still be pre-ordered (side note: it is really weird how apps can be reserved for download, that just seems dumb as hell to me; not like that shit goes out of stock).

I also have to say it's just bizarre when you look at their App Store page. They have a set of images showing various things (feeds, subscriptions, etc) but while most of the images are upright one is angled and while you realize the whole thing is one wide image that's been sectioned up, the lone angled screen cap is just completely out of place.

They also have in the suggested accounts to follow pic an account for the New York Times. Granted they have Variety and Fox and a couple others, but with how much Trump loathes the Times you'd think they'd exclude any showing of them, so this just looks like they're undermining themselves. To top that off Chevy's account is shown openly promoting electric vehicles, but that undermines the while anti-green energy ideology of Trumpism.

Oh, and for a site that brags about not suppressing free speech, not only do their rules mandate no bad-mouthing the site or its people, but one of the promo images has what is supposed to be a conversation between two users, one of whom asks the other to delete an account (presumably his own but the wording is slightly vague so it also comes off like he wants a different account that annoys him removed) and the other person is hesitant and cites overreach as a concern, which prompts the requester to scream the demand at her. That sort of interaction is so cringe that it's pathetic.

I kept alternating between confusion and hysterical laughter. I seriously don't the marketing team actually thought any of this through. They're borderline parodying themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I've seen this movie before....what is it?

Comment

I've seen this movie before....what is it?
                          Friday the 13th Part VI

Comment

• Is it wrong that I thought the old man was Mel Gibson and then realized it was from Jason Lives when I saw the brief moment of the dirt hitting the grave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Friday the 13th Part VI

*slaps myself upside the head.* yup, now I remember.

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                              Is it wrong that I thought the old man was Mel Gibson and then realized it was from Jason Lives when I saw the brief moment of the dirt hitting the grave?

Yes, it is very wrong and makes you look sus. I have an excuse- I'm old. You have no excuses!

Comment

I have an excuse- I'm old.
                                I remember using the rotary telephone in my grandparents' house, so there.

Comment

Working...
                                X