X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    nobody knows they spent 27 years trying to figure it out
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• ya know for Halloween i was thinking of going get her a 2 piece Harley Quinn costume for her to wear during........................... you know (still thinking about it) but at $25 for each sadly i have to say no thank you BUT maybe they'll have an after Halloween sale

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        ion is your girl shaven down there or does she look scruffy looking and when your hitting it do you hear a sound that go's like this?

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        maybe she has ebola?
        Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        i bet she was working also 10 guys at a time
        Tazz,
        INAPPROPRIATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          well

1) i was working

2) i'm sure her family had plans with her and i'm not getting in the way of that

and 3) it was Sunday, i try not to have sex or do anything else with my body on Sunday (ya know cause of GOD and all that)
          Wait a minute. So, you're saying that had it not been the Lord's Day and if she did not have plans with the family, you would have "celebrated" her birthday by making her work (i.e., have sex with you)?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
            Tazz,
            INAPPROPRIATE!
            hey im just saying her line of work is what it is my friend

Comment

ya know for Halloween i was thinking of going get her a 2 piece Harley Quinn costume for her to wear during........................... you know (still thinking about it) but at $25 for each sadly i have to say no thank you BUT maybe they'll have an after Halloween sale
              Skip the gift cards, perfume and dvd's, and get her the HQ costume for a bit of post-Birthday role playing. That sounds like fun! You do enough for her already. Do this for yourself (and me ).

Comment

ya know for Halloween i was thinking of going get her a 2 piece Harley Quinn costume for her to wear during........................... you know (still thinking about it) but at $25 for each sadly i have to say no thank you BUT maybe they'll have an after Halloween sale
                tempted so tempted right now
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 10-20-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

3) it was Sunday, i try not to have sex or do anything else with my body on Sunday (ya know cause of GOD and all that)
                  I'm going to point out here that, in pretty much every variety of Christian belief I'm familiar with, God is WAY more likely to be disapproving of you having sex with this girl no matter WHAT day of the week than He is to be fussed about you specifically doing it on Sunday. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    Wait a minute. So, you're saying that had it not been the Lord's Day and if she did not have plans with the family, you would have "celebrated" her birthday by making her work (i.e., have sex with you)?
                    i leave what days she comes over to her, so it would of been up to her if she "works" on her b-day

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    Skip the gift cards, perfume and dvd's, and get her the HQ costume for a bit of post-Birthday role playing. That sounds like fun! You do enough for her already. Do this for yourself (and me ).
                    as i've said i'm still thinking about it (and yes there/their/they're would be pics )

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      I'm going to point out here that, in pretty much every variety of Christian belief I'm familiar with, God is WAY more likely to be disapproving of you having sex with this girl no matter WHAT day of the week than He is to be fussed about you specifically doing it on Sunday. Just sayin'.
                      you know thats what bugs me about religion and i think im going to mention this tonight when i go to college group and does anyone think god or even jesus was actually 100% good and didnt have specific needs because every guy wants sex ?

Comment

well i never said i was a good christian........................ or a christian at all, just a believer

IonFan says

Comment

well i never said i was a good christian........................ or a christian at all, just a believer
                          I'm just saying that there seems little point in abstaining on Sunday "because of God" if you're going to just go ahead and do it any other day in spite of Him. You do what you want, obviously I don't pretend I have any influence on that. I just find the reasoning rather odd, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Paying for a hooker mon - Fri = ok to god

Paying for hooker on sunday = bad.

Sounds legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              Paying for a hooker mon - Fri = ok to god

Paying for hooker on sunday = bad.

Sounds legit.
                              hed make a good politician seeing as they have a lot in common when it comes to being on top of a whore

Comment

I'm just saying that there seems little point in abstaining on Sunday "because of God" if you're going to just go ahead and do it any other day in spite of Him. You do what you want, obviously I don't pretend I have any influence on that. I just find the reasoning rather odd, that's all I'm saying.
                                let me be clear, sex is the greatest thing GOD ever give man (or women) i don't have it to spite him/her/it

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X