X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

$160 every two weeks, apparently. Just think- he could be driving a BMW or a Benz for that.
      Not including the gifts.

Comment

• If your paying for it it better be a sure thing.

Maybe now she'll agree to the Bic black cock in da butt because you bought flowers.

Oh. Meant your butt, not hers.

Comment

• so ion do you ever toss this chicks salad?
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• not gonna lie it was weird doing it on top of rose petals, still finding them "everywhere" (if ya know what i mean ), other then that everything went off without a hitch (ie she loved it)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Because she got paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                not gonna lie it was weird doing it on top of rose petals, still finding them "everywhere" (if ya know what i mean ), other then that everything went off without a hitch (ie she loved it)
                Does she allow you to film your "sessions?" For $160 and no oral, that would be the least she could do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                  Does she allow you to film your "sessions?"
                  HA! didn't know you were into "short" movies S_A (ya know cause i'm white)

IonFan says

Comment

So is Ron Jeremy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      So is Ron Jeremy.
                      never said mutants weren't real "my friend"

IonFan says

Comment

what does being white have to do with being filmed fucking a skank?

Comment

• You know, I have a feeling that we are either arriving at or have already arrived at the point where this thread has officially jumped the shark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            You know, I have a feeling that we are either arriving at or have already arrived at the point where this thread has officially jumped the shark.
                            i take it your new? that ship sailed a long long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              i take it your new? that ship sailed a long long time ago
                              Yeah, Tazz. I'm new. Brand new. Just got here yesterday. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                                Yeah, Tazz. I'm new. Brand new. Just got here yesterday. LOL

Are you shipping Tazz with Ion or Tazz with yourself? ...Because the latter speaks volumes about your self-loathing, Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                                X