• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My wife thought he was Spanish.

~M~

Comment

• Miller might prove an interesting Flash, but it's just...for me, Gustin is really owning that role. Too bad they couldn't have somehow incorporated him, I imagine quite a few fans would agree with me on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
          My wife thought he was Spanish.

~M~
          I'm not convinced it's even a man!

Comment

• Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
            Miller might prove an interesting Flash, but it's just...for me, Gustin is really owning that role. Too bad they couldn't have somehow incorporated him, I imagine quite a few fans would agree with me on this.
            IMO, the guy that plays Eddie Thawne should have played Barry, and Gustin should have played Wally. They could have killed off Barry early and had Wally step into his boots.

Comment

• The guy who plays Zoom could also play Barry imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                MR. ROPER FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                  IMO, the guy that plays Eddie Thawne should have played Barry, and Gustin should have played Wally. They could have killed off Barry early and had Wally step into his boots.
                  That is an extremely cool idea.

Comment

• Yeah Eddie Thawne would've been an awesome Barry, even my son asked why Gustin looks so much like Peter Parker. LOL

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
                      Yeah Eddie Thawne would've been an awesome Barry, even my son asked why Gustin looks so much like Peter Parker. LOL

~M~
                      Hah! There's definitely validity to that. But I really like the idea of "Eddie" being Barry.

The Miller I might have to just get used to. For some reason he's not going down as easily as the Jason Aquaman (which I immediately thought cool).

Comment

• Yo.

man, I love me some VGCats......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                          This movie was too long and overstuffed, and too dreary. Ir was written that way. It was in the script. Snyder didn't write it.
                          Exclusive: Deborah Snyder on The Flash ‘Batman v Superman’ Cameo, ‘Wonder Woman’ Connection
                          “This was kind of the opposite [of Breaking Bad] because we had the script and it wasn’t in the script. As we started then we worked on our script, I think we were in the middle of shooting and we started working on the outline for the next movie and where they go, and Zack said, ‘Oh my God let’s add this moment that is gonna pay off down the road, and we’ll find out more information.’”
                          He was adding shit on the fly.

Comment

• 'Shit' being the key word.

Comment

• Typical Zack Snyder, adding shit because he thinks it would be cool.

It's no wonder the suits at WB/DC made all the executive changes. Zack Snyder was the wrong director to lay the foundation of the DCEU.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                Typical Zack Snyder, adding shit because he thinks it would be cool.

It's no wonder the suits at WB/DC made all the executive changes. Zack Snyder was the wrong director to lay the foundation of the DCEU.
                                If zack was the wrong guy, then he would've been let go and they would've shuffled around a couple dates to have minimal impact on production as possible. not fire and promote a bunch of other people. Its the wrong people in the background that needed replacing because they weren't doing their job of checks and balances. because he's still onboard without a codirector or any other type of repercussion shows that they have faith in him, they just need to smooth it out a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X