No announcement yet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather see Lena Headey as Hippolyta.

After seeing Eva Green in 300: Rise of An Empire, she should be Diana's nemesis Circe.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      Lena Headey would be much, much better as Circe (no pun intended) or Cheetah.
      Good point. Maybe Summer Glau would be good as Cheetah (you can tell I like my Terminator. )
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
        (you can tell I like my shitty Terminator television shows. )

Fixed.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
          I'd rather see Lena Headey as Hippolyta.

After seeing Eva Green in 300: Rise of An Empire, she should be Diana's nemesis Circe.
          TBQH, I could see Headey as Circe faster, but wouldnt balk @ Green getting the role over her.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I always thought Lynda Carter would be an outstanding Hippolyta. Even in her 60's she's still beautiful and looks like royalty. It would also serve to pay homage to the original tv show.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• ^That would have been better if it said, "Because I'm the Goddamn Batman."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Metropolis Is Cool With All That Super-Murder In Batman V. Superman

well so long as they think it's ok

sidenote: SPOILER IN LINK

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post

that is full of win

Comment

• I love how all the articles comment on the destrcution of Metropolis as if Superman was the only one there and did all of it. They way some places talk about it you'd swear there wasn't even anyone else around. No Zod, No Faora, No giant alien machine sending giant pulse waves back and forth throughout the Earth.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Well, that particular story, I think, makes a good point. Thanks to all the Jonathon Kent inspired secrecy, nobody had ever heard of Superman before this incident, so really it would have looked to most people like a couple of unknown aliens came and fought each other in their city, doing massive amounts of damage and killing tons of people. It does seem a bit of a leap from that situation to building him a statue.

Still, I can only assume that, in the time since that battle, the facts of that conflict have been clarified, and Superman has gone on to perform some other notable acts of heroism, preferably ones that didn't involve massive destruction. I don't find a statue very implausible unless we are to believe it was put up the day after the battle or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              I love how all the articles comment on the destrcution of Metropolis as if Superman was the only one there and did all of it. They way some places talk about it you'd swear there wasn't even anyone else around. No Zod, No Faora, No giant alien machine sending giant pulse waves back and forth throughout the Earth.
                              Usually, Superman tries to lure the fight away from innocents, not towards them.

Comment

• That is true but it still doesnt mean that he caused every single piece of damage in every single corner of Metropolis. I am not saying that he takes equal ammounts of responsibility all I am saying is that some people talk as if Superman was the ONLY one who caused ALL of the destruction EVERYWHERE even including the other side of the globe that the machine was affecting and Superman was nowhere near. For me the whole argument for this makes me laugh because this movie just showed Superman to be what I always made jokes about him being. A huge, powerful, mass murdering crazy that relied on brute strength more often than using his brain. I could also give you a few examples where Superman has not done so especially on episodes of Justice League/JLU
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X