Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expect hive in season 4 of arrow. i recently watched a q and a with mr ramsey and thats what he stated so
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      diggle could be a code name since his now fiance works for argus and diggle does keep secrets for a living so.............
      Well his brother's name was Andy Diggle so it's his family's last name. And he has become an official character in the comics so how's that gonna work out?
      Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
        Well his brother's name was Andy Diggle so it's his family's last name. And he has become an official character in the comics so how's that gonna work out?
        does it really matter? i mean hey can anyone really argue that ramsey isnt a good choice and fit for such a role? i think its perfect casting if they do run with it. besides john stewrat can be the gl for tv wile hal is gl for the films. plus ramsey stated in a question and answer panel we will see johns brother in the second half of this season so maybe we will see if diggle is just a nick name for john and the families name is stewart?

im just speculating from what i have heard
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• who should play mera opposite of momoa?

imo i think the best choice is

gillian anderson

Comment

• the only one i see plausible is constantine

Stephen Amell Talks Arrow Crossover With Constantine, Supergirl, And Gotham

During his panel at Dallas Comic Con's Fan Days this weekend, Arrow star Stephen Amell confirmed that more, new DC Comics characters will be headed to his CW show and broke down the odds of crossing over with various other DC Entertainment properties.

Noting that it would be interesting and fun to cross over with Constantine and Supergirl, he acknoweldged the difficulties of crossing network lines -- and especially as it pertained to Gotham, where the series is taking place in the past.

"It would be interesting. I was saying this earlier. It would be interesting to cross over with Constantine, only because he knows a lot about the Lazarus Pit, which is something that we've introduced in the show this year," Amell told his audience. "It would be cool to crossover with Supergirl because it's something with Greg Berlanti, who's the helmer and sort of the brain trust or the center of the brain trust of Arrow and The Flash and I know so many of the people that are involved in the production of that show so that would be really interesting. And Gotham would be a tough one, just because I think they're out in a different time but the crossover with The Flash was so much fun and did so well that I can't imagine a world -- a universe, no pun intended -- where that didn't happen and continue to happen all the time."

He also again reiterated that we'll see more DC characters beyond The Atom and the Suicide Squad, but he said only "Yup" when asked, and didn't name any in particular.

video

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/08/step...e-supergirl-a/

Comment

who should play mera opposite of momoa?

imo i think the best choice is

gillian anderson

Too old. She's 47 and had too many botox sessions.

Comment

• Agreed. I don't see Gillian Anderson as a great fit either for Mera.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                  Too old. She's 47 and had too many botox sessions.
                  you do realize 47 isnt old right?

Comment

• Are we getting reports that Mera will be in the film... like, at all? I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                      Are we getting reports that Mera will be in the film... like, at all? I haven't heard anything.
                      na it was a fb discussion

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

you do realize 47 isnt old right?
                          I do but first of all she didn't age very gracefully and if they start with Aquaman in 2017 shell be 49 with the start of the Aquaman franchise.

Comment

• I've been watching Gotham and I'm enjoying the series. Initially, I thought I wouldn't but it's been a very entertaining elsewhere world prequel. However, I'm not sure how I feel about next week's villain of the week. I feel that character should not have a back story.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• so i watched last nights episode of flash and i have a question about a specific spoiler was there a older barry in the comics? because they revealed one of the two speeders was a older barry end question

Comment

so i watched last nights episode of flash and i have a question about a specific spoiler was there a older barry in the comics? because they revealed one of the two speeders was a older barry end question
                                Actually, they said adult Barry. Barry is, technically adult now. Obviously we are being set up for Barry going back in time to try to save his mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X