• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the source

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
      what's the source
      batmanonline.com
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Report: ROSARIO DAWSON Cast As BATGIRL

Actress Rosario Dawson has been chosen to voice Batgirl in the upcoming Lego Batman, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Dawson, who has played in numerous films and shows based on comic books, will reportedly portray the Barbara Gordon Batgirl.

Dawson is no stranger to DC voice acting either, playing Wonder Woman in Justice League: Throne of Atlantis and Artemis in Wonder Woman.

Dawson will be joining Will Arnett, Michael Cera and Zach Galifianakis, who are playing Batman, Robin, and the Joker, respectively. Lego Batman is directed by Chris McKay based on a script by Seth Grahame-Smith.

Lego Batman is scheduled for release February 10, 2017.

http://www.newsarama.com/26373-rosar...s-batgirl.html

Comment

• Batman V. Superman Batsuit And Batmobile Coming To Arkham Knight

Rocksteady has revealed the remaining Season Pass content for Batman: Arkham Knight, including a “2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack” that includes skins for both Batman and the Batmoibile based on Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. The pack will be released in December

After a deluge of fan requests, December will also see the release of a Batman skin based on the Batsuit from 2008’s The Dark Knight.

Rocksteady also revealed some new story content. Following the next Arkham Episode, “Catwoman’s Revenge,” November will also see the release of “A Flip of a Coin.” This final episode will allow players to take control of Robin in post-Arkham Knight Gotham, as he deals with Batman’s disappearance and hunts down Two-Face.

Also in December, Rocksteady will release the “Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion.” The expansion will add four additional Most Wanted sidequests to the game, featuring Killer Croc, Mister Freeze, Mad Hatter, and Ra’s Al Ghul.

There will also be additional challenge maps, a Riddler themed Batmobile skin, and more. See the entire list over at the WB Games forum.

http://comicbook.com/2015/10/16/batm...arkham-knight/

Comment

• ‘Sandman’: Producer David Goyer Comments on When It Might Go into Production
            We’re just about to do a new draft. All of the Vertigo properties ported over to New Line a few months ago. There was a decision from the higher-ups that New Line would focus on the Vertigo properties and Warner Bros would focus on the DC properties. So we’re just starting a re-write with a really fantastic writer that fans of your site will enjoy that’s coming aboard, but I can’t quite announce it yet.

I think that the Vertigo properties are a bit more quirky and off-center than kind of the mainstream superhero stuff at Warners. But I understand the decision because we’re not having to fight for release dates with the Vertigo stuff like we would have been having to do over at Warner Bros. But I feel confident that film will go into production hopefully next year.

Comment

• Hopefully Sandman will be a more faithful adaption than Stardust was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                Hopefully Sandman will be a more faithful adaption than Stardust was.
                hey i know your a huge hellblazer fan can you send me a list of trades?

Comment

• DC did a lot over the years and jumped all over the place depending on which writer DC was hot for at the moment. They've finally put a stop to that and are reissuing the series in order from the beginning. Now all of the Hellblazer trades say vol 1, vol 2, etc. Now vol 1 is Original Sins and you want to start there.

FYI, this is the solicit for vol 12:

HELLBLAZER VOL. 12: HOW TO PLAY WITH FIRE TP
                  Written by PAUL JENKINS and GARTH ENNIS
                  Art by SEAN PHILLIPS, WARREN PLEECE and JOHN HIGGINS
                  Cover by TBD
                  On sale JANUARY 13 • 320 pg, FC, $19.99 US • MATURE READERS
                  In these tales from HELLBLAZER #121-133, John Constantine must discover the connection between disasters across the ages. Then, while Constantine’s past catches up at home, the First of the Fallen unveils his new scheme in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                    DC did a lot over the years and jumped all over the place depending on which writer DC was hot for at the moment. They've finally put a stop to that and are reissuing the series in order from the beginning. Now all of the Hellblazer trades say vol 1, vol 2, etc. Now vol 1 is Original Sins and you want to start there.

FYI, this is the solicit for vol 12:
                    alrighty thank you

Comment

• ‘Krypton': David S. Goyer Offers Update on Superman Prequel Series

Comment

• CHRIS PINE Confirms He's In WONDER WOMAN - But Can't Say Who He's Playing

Comment

• what if gl appears in ww and the whole trevor thing is a red hearring since jla is what 2017?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            what if gl appears in ww and the whole trevor thing is a red hearring since jla is what 2017?
                            No. It's Trevor. I doubt they'd bother this far out with a GL cameo confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              No. It's Trevor. I doubt they'd bother this far out with a GL cameo confirmation.
                              if he was trevor you would assume he'd say hey im trevor but he says he cant talk about it since when is trevor a big deal to be secrecy? that leaves 2 theories one hes a villain in the film yet to be announced or maybe as i assumed and guessed gl cameo to get us ready for jla

Comment

• That would be great if you were right. This is WB though so I don't have any high expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X