Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police grade pepper balls .
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• This was my first trip to a flea market since lock down:

Also got some supplies at CVS and found this DVD trilogy for $5, which seemed worth it:

Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 09-03-2020, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        This was my first trip to a flea market since lock down:

Hitting a toy show Sunday. Been buying a lot of neca figures mainly horror, the 16 bit game figures and the turtles in time line. Im waiting till cyber monday for the bill and ted figures

Comment

• When Mile High Comics did their retaliatory 50% off DC back issues, I filled some gaps from my GL Series 2 collection:

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          Hitting a toy show Sunday. Been buying a lot of neca figures mainly horror, the 16 bit game figures and the turtles in time line. Im waiting till cyber monday for the bill and ted figures
          NECA is based in my home state (NJ) so they're at all the toy cons I go to and they bring their overstock. I've been digging their Godzilla stuff. I have one of the Predator figures (the second movie cloaked), but want to get more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            When Mile High Comics did their retaliatory 50% off DC back issues, I filled some gaps from my GL Series 2 collection:

NECA is based in my home state (NJ) so they're at all the toy cons I go to and they bring their overstock. I've been digging their Godzilla stuff. I have one of the Predator figures (the second movie cloaked), but want to get more.
            Im looking to get the candyman and ghostface clothed figures. Im usually not into clothed figures but as far as i read they haven't announced a regular size version. Id kill for a killer klowns from outer space line and lost boys line in terms horror and i want a double dragon game line and a battle toads line if they can get the license

Comment

• My new Arrow Video BD set of Gamera came in and will look nice next to also-recent purchase of the Criterion BD set of the Showa-era Godzilla flicks.

Space Cop
              The Dandy
              Last edited by Space Cop; 09-03-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Tomb raider difinitive edition ps4. Got it for a steal at $3.29 and marvel avengers on ps4
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 09-04-2020, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Pre-order/order recently came in from Big Bad Toystore:

Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 09-06-2020, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• The Running Man (The Deluxe Edition) [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Music By Harold Faltermeyer

and

Dracula 2000 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed By Marco Beltrami

Comment

• Last couple Amazon orders:

Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 09-14-2020, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Too good not to share this:

I watched several of the "John Oliver vs Danbury, CT" videos on YouTube and when I saw one guy wearing a Danbury Hat Tricks shirt for the hockey team, I figured I'd get one because I liked the name and look.

Well, since Oliver and Danbury stopped bickering and have a hilarious partnership (they renamed their sewage plant and he donated to charity), there's a "Dick Pants Fan Club" shirt for sale on the Hat Tricks' site. I had to get it.

https://danbury-hat-tricks-store.mys...pants-fan-club
                        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• An early lockdown Amazon order included the deluxe CD sets for the 50th anniversary editions of The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (which I had gotten the remix on vinyl for) and Abbey Road:

Comment

• The Shape Of Water (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed And Conducted By Alexandre Desplat

and

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By John Williams

Comment

• Last Barnes and Noble Criterion sale, I got these:

Comment

• Gingerbread oreos. Fucking delicious. Ate the entire package. The cinmon ones are also great

Comment

Working...
                                X