No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many things since that last post. Here's a Halloween haul from Target (I always try to hit a store like that in October while horror movies are on sale):

Comment

• The Omen: 40th Anniversary Edition (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed by Jerry Goldsmith and Conducted by Lionel Newman

and

Far And Away (2 CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Expanded Edition) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Two scores from two of the best composers of the film music industry.

Comment

• This was a Big Lots sale haul from a while ago:

Comment

• Cookies and cream weed edibles . Fucking delicious. The lotion did nothing for my back wich consists ocompressed spine ,bad discs, spondylosis with mlynopothy, and arthritis so yea not fun to have expecially in winter season.
          TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 01-05-2021, 09:28 PM.
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• These are the Masters of the WWE Universe (He-Man, WWE mashup) I have so far, all from Walmart:

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              These are the Masters of the WWE Universe (He-Man, WWE mashup) I have so far, all from Walmart:

Nice. I have to admit i tried getting into he-man by watching the old show and maybe its a generation thing but i cant get into it. Same for transformers

Comment

• After a local antique mall re-opened:

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                Nice. I have to admit i tried getting into he-man by watching the old show and maybe its a generation thing but i cant get into it. Same for transformers
                Yeah, they're definitely generational. I was just a little too old for Power Rangers and although I'm a big kaiju and tokusatsu fan, every time I've tried MMPR, I just can't get into it. There's no nostalgia factor to put it over the line.

Comment

• Ultimate 7 inch neca scream ghostface for my neca horror collection. Hoping to get the candyman figure at the toy show in February.
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 01-25-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Well, speaking of toys, last order to come in from Big Bad Toy Store (all pre-orders):

Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 01-26-2021, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Howard The Duck (3 CD Set Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Score Composed By John Barry - Original Songs Produced By Thomas Dolby - Additional Music By Sylvester Levay

and

War Of The Worlds (Music From The Motion Picture 2 CD Set) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Comment

• My LCS (under new ownership) now sells (among other old collectibles) used movies. There were at least a dozen I'm interested in, but I started with two:

Thor (DVD)

Thor: Ragnarok (BD)

Originally posted by robojac View Post
                        Howard The Duck (3 CD Set Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Score Composed By John Barry - Original Songs Produced By Thomas Dolby - Additional Music By Sylvester Levay...
                        I'm going to guess not a lot of people have that in their music library.

Comment

• Working on a design for my 5th tattoo debating between a milky way galaxy tattoo a gray alien with a stary night background or jesus boxing the devil where jesus has him on the ropes

Comment

• Ultraman on BD from Mill Creek a while back.

Comment

• So i decided on my 5th tattoo its the n7 logo from mass effect. The artist booked me for march 10. Photos when i get a new pc monitor and ps4 cant link photos. I did hower buy yesterday a futon couch that turns into a bed with cup holders for a good price and no shipping fee. So yea stoked
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 02-05-2021, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Shout Factory complete Friday the 13th on blu ray collection a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X