• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Got the Scott Hall companion to the above Hulk:

698c8457-5642-4519-8bcb-5446d65efbb3.9cd0806794e01267be7ed421a9d2adae.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Neca turtles in time leo mikey donny. Neca elvira and i have a sdcc Assassins creed figure coming. Not bad for 30 with delivery and tax

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied

Got Hollywood Hogan at my LCS' Black Friday sale. It completes wave 1 of WWE Superstars (Mattel's succesors to WWEternia).

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Amistad (25th Anniversary 2CD Expanded Edition Soundtrack) - Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post

I want that Serpentor figure so bad but he is sold out everywhere. Lost to the scalpers now.
    Yeah, I have Hasbro Pulse Premium and ordered it (and one for a friend) the first minute it was up. The buddy paid me, but he was moving that day (and also doesn't have Premium).

Also got these Classifieds in from Target:

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

Ah, nostalgia. Speaking of which, I never had Serpentor in vintage GIJ:RAH, but now I have the Classified version:

I want that Serpentor figure so bad but he is sold out everywhere. Lost to the scalpers now.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    The big Cy-Kill and the original one from the 80s
    Ah, nostalgia. Speaking of which, I never had Serpentor in vintage GIJ:RAH, but now I have the Classified version:

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    The big Cy-Kill and the original one from the 80sIMG_20221210_015824_823.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    This is what I got from Barnes and Noble's November sale (50% off) of Criterion and Arrow (all but one is 4K or 4K/BD combo):

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Three O' Clock High (Remastered Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Tangerine Dream and Additional Music By Sylvester Levay

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    The non-Joe paert of that BBTS order:

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Neca dream warrior Freddy and Neca Jason lives Jason.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    I actually have another Big Bad Toy Store coming, but the previous one included more GI Joe Classified:

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Jurassic World Dominion (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Michael Giacchino

and

Presumed Innocent (The Deluxe Edition) [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Looked at the used movies at my library and picked these up (Heathers, Taken and Jason Bourne):

1655656.jpg?ae=2502050151.jpg
    Taken-Blu-ray-Disc-2009-2-Disc-Set-Extended-Cut-Includes-Digital-Copy-254267182310.jpg
    s-l500.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X