Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.wafb.com/2021/02/18/texa...-power-outage/

Don't worry, Ted and Greg and Dan will just blame Obamacare, as usual.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      I think people hated the guy so much there willing to twist anything really. I just think its hypocritical that before being president people adored him. People referenced him in hip-hop jay z did like 8 songs about being like him regarding having his kind of money and yet campaigns for Hilary Clinton calling him racist , misogynist ect . people watched the apprentice copied his your fired saying for years but all that changed when he ran for office. So are those people as you call them cult members?
      Before he was President, MANY people adored him. Many did not.

I suspect that many of the people who adored him back then still adore him now. Those that have changed their minds presumably think that he makes for great entertainment as a reality TV show host, but don't want that in a President.

I know I always thought he was an ethically challenged, narcissistic man whose only real concern was self-promotion. But back then I didn't much care, because he was easy to ignore.

Not all those who supported him are cultish about it. But the ones that will take every word he says as gospel despite overwhelming evidence against it? That's cult behavior right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        Hardly a man of integrity after voting twice for him. Raffensberger may not be as corrupt as some people claim but he is a jackass.
        See, I'm not willing to condemn somebody just for voting for Trump. I can disagree politically without assuming the worst of people. Where I start to lose respect is when they show they are willing to support specific bad behavior.

I suppose Raffensberger might have done something I'm unaware of that falls into that category.

Comment

• Harvard professor calls war-time sex slaves "prostitutes"

Comment

• You should only be an enemy to people who think it's "honorable" to cut off their daughter's head.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Qry?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• Illinois wants to ban all violent games because they think it is the reason behind the current carjackings in Chicago. I hate my state. I guess they missed st Valentines day massacre in 1929 before video games were even a thing. You Wouldn't believe the corruption in this shithole.
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I love how at the end of an article about this legislation on Eurogamer there is a link to buy Grand Theft Auto V on Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  I love how at the end of an article about this legislation on Eurogamer there is a link to buy Grand Theft Auto V on Amazon.
                  Ha! But yeah this bill is a horrible idea. Instead of looking at the real issues they rather place the blame on whats popular like games music movies. They gave comed wich is Illinois known power company no jail time for a huge scheme back in September. Comed paid like 200 million. We also had i think 4 governors in the past who got incarcerated. People think they know the corruption here but they dont you cant even own a taser without a foid card wich is to own a firearm. Taser isnt a firearm yet need a foid card and yet people getting carjacked or shot in Chicago. Im not one to advocate violence but with all these crimes here people need to defend themselves. Im not suggesting everyone run around with guns but for legal owning gun owners they should be able to open carry without a foid card. I have a foid card i shot a few guns once at a range and before i was anti gun . Personally i prefer to use non lethal ammo like pepper balls or rubber bullets wich are legal for civilians. You can use such non lethal ammo in paintball guns usually they work in 0.68 calliber. I shot a pepper ball inside my place by accident and that pepper was no fun. Shit lasted 30 minutes. Eyes watering throat closes up. Shit is potent. Has a 4 year shelf life
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 03-10-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• There is no jail cell bad enough to put this man in.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/pro...sents-by-body/

Comment

• Facebook algorithm actively promotes Holocaust denial

Comment

• I think the prosecutors in the Chauvin trial have figured out how to convict a cop of something. You put the police chief on the witness stand and make him say whether the cop violated department policy.

That puts the onus on the chief, which is where it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                          I think the prosecutors in the Chauvin trial have figured out how to convict a cop of something. You put the police chief on the witness stand and make him say whether the cop violated department policy.

That puts the onus on the chief, which is where it should be.
                          I agree chauvin needs to do some kind of prison time but the difficult part is proving premeditated murder. Sadly we as people aren't mind readers. One thing from the new info is why didnt floyd do what was asked by the clerk twice to talk with his manager? All this could of been avoided had he done so i am also not saying floyd deserved it but people need to make wiser decisions when they have the opportunity. No matter how this ends theres always 1 idiot who will start a riot. Ive said for years as a pro cop person if you really want yo cause a scare any officer who does what chauvin did should lose there union representative. A union representative would be used to protect said officer. In my heart im glad officers are on the stand distantcing themselves from chauvin because people like him ruin the image of cops who are good people. Right now theres a war on cops but in my state of Illinois the govenor just passed a anti felon discrimination bill meaning when you apply for a job they cant ask if your a felon. Now my concern is does this include schools with kids when applying for a teaching gig?Or is this for jobs like big chain stores like walmart target walgreens ect? It Just shows how ass backwards Illinois has become. Another new law passed is where non violent offenders wont do any time and cash bail is eliminated. I currently live next door to 2 heroin addicts with felony history. So basically drugs prostituion theft breaking and entering aren't considered violent offenses. Its gotten to a point where i have a weapon in every room. Do i want to do that? No but between the riots last year and my neighbors id rather be safe than sorry
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 04-07-2021, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Tucker Carlson completely rewrites January 6th Capitol Hill attack in defense of traitors

Comment

• How outrageous is this?

https://www.insider.com/france-man-k...ked-pot-2021-4

Comment

• I really Didn't know if i should post this in The outrage thread or warriors but people need to look when the fucking sighn says people walking on the way home from work. Some rancid cunt almost hit me wile walking and boy did i cuss her out. She was clearly in the wrong and was in a rush and Couldn't wait 20 seconds . I swear people like that are why i choose not to drive because if i have man ._._._._ lets just agree i dont belong behind a driving wheel. Oh and i had my first Karen encounter lastweek for not wearing a mask on a public sidewalk. She questions me and i told her i wasnt aware i need a crossing guards permission to walk freely maskless. Lady works for a school a block from me its like seriously im a adult not one of the students. Her argument is think about the kids. Lady i have none nor is it my job to be responsible for strangers kids. Quit taking the job to serious go blow and fuck your husband.
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 04-30-2021, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X